House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Advertised Women

I am seeing adverts for Ukranian women. 1.58 high, 52 kg!

Fuggin useless to me! I need someone with a full set of metric and Imperial spanners! And tits! :blink:

Happy Sostice!

I dont get it. :unsure:

Well you should be replying to these adverts then!

Canoe man went on a date with a very.nice lady, only to be nicked when he got back for breaching his licence conditions.

You need to visit more dodgy web sites.

:blink:

It was this one!

I am seeing adverts for Ukranian women. 1.58 high, 52 kg!

Fuggin useless to me! I need someone with a full set of metric and Imperial spanners! And tits! :blink:

Happy Sostice!

Be careful if you bag yourself one of that lot Pinster, mate of mine got into some bother when the one he married was introduced to the delights of the local park.

He went for a piss in the bogs near the lake, and when he came back, she proudly displayed what he was getting for his tea that night.

The two swans she'd just necked and partially plucked in his absence...

XYY

Be careful if you bag yourself one of that lot Pinster, mate of mine got into some bother when the one he married was introduced to the delights of the local park.

He went for a piss in the bogs near the lake, and when he came back, she proudly displayed what he was getting for his tea that night.

The two swans she'd just necked and partially plucked in his absence.

XYY

I like Swans! Only the Monarch can cook them! Gaveretie Po Russki?

FYI, it's approx. 2.2lbs to the kg and 2.54 cm per inch.

I think the EU may have stopped us buying by the lb some time ago.

I know my measurements, Mr Slug! I prefer metric ladies, from France or Poland! :blink:

The two swans she'd just necked and partially plucked in his absence...

You say that as if it were a bad thing!

A woman who can prepare a bird is never a bad thing. (Although, it might be a good idea to stay clear of swans unless you want to end up in front of the, er, beak).

You say that as if it were a bad thing!

A woman who can prepare a bird is never a bad thing. (Although, it might be a good idea to stay clear of swans unless you want to end up in front of the, er, beak).

No, sorry if you misunderstood - it was apparently her job back in the village where she was born to butcher any edible birds and she really thought she'd shown her new husband what a catch she was. I agree with you - she sounds a mighty fine catch with skills like that... :)

But as your play on words alludes to, killing swans in the UK most certainly can get you up before the 'beak', and that is exactly what the mate in question shat himself over at the time.

They both laugh about it now, but he swears he buried those swans somewhere on the North-Yorkshire moors, and that the location goes with him to the grave...

XYY

No, sorry if you misunderstood - it was apparently her job back in the village where she was born to butcher any edible birds and she really thought she'd shown her new husband what a catch she was. I agree with you - she sounds a mighty fine catch with skills like that... :)

But as your play on words alludes to, killing swans in the UK most certainly can get you up before the 'beak', and that is exactly what the mate in question shat himself over at the time.

They both laugh about it now, but he swears he buried those swans somewhere on the North-Yorkshire moors, and that the location goes with him to the grave...

XYY

I bet there was hell to play when the Queen looked out of her window and noticed a couple of her swans were missing.

She sounds ok to me, if she's any good in bed and fairly presentable I'll take her off his hands. (only someone will have to take mine - good looking and dirty but mid-level BPD I'm afraid)

Practical, brave,quite strong and unlikely to be that demanding about stupidly expensive branded clothes, how many men have a woman like that these days?

I could buy a duck farm in South West france.

Actually maybe the Ukrainian lady could "neck" my missus and kill two burds with one stone, as it were.