House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pad

Rightmove

Elliots - norfolk are now listing ALL of their sock as new on the market in last 24 house every day!!!

This makes a mockerty of rightmoves 24 hours section - but what do you expect - apart from being irritating at cluttering up the section with houses that have been on for months and months they are constant offenders at keeping stuff on which is not only STC but has actually completed and the new people have move in..

Well I soppose it SHOWS HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE.

Just a thought are they any other particularly irritating eas out there - no I mean truly irritating not just the run of the mill irritating. Pherhaps we could start a whole new section.

Rightmove doesnt seem to have any method of contacting them -

I was going to post about something similar yesterday. Several estates agents on Rightmove in N21 keep posting the same properties on, so they keep appearing as new, but they are also already listed as sold or under offer. I guess if you don't tick the box to view these types you won't even notice. Is this a EA cunning way to cheat the figures ???

I can't say I've noticed which EA's are guilty of this. I don't trust the articles using rightmove data now though as I'm sure the EA's are fiddling them!

Also on findaproperty I've seen a few sold properties from over a year ago still listed !!

I was going to post about something similar yesterday. Several estates agents on Rightmove in N21 keep posting the same properties on, so they keep appearing as new, but they are also already listed as sold or under offer. I guess if you don't tick the box to view these types you won't even notice. Is this a EA cunning way to cheat the figures ???

I can't say I've noticed which EA's are guilty of this. I don't trust the articles using rightmove data now though as I'm sure the EA's are fiddling them!

Also on findaproperty I've seen a few sold properties from over a year ago still listed !!

I have noticed a few that keep showing up, strange they are the more expensive ones.