House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

'get My Grandfather Laid' Contestent Chokes On Steak And Dies Before He Gets His Prize...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523535/Howard-Stern-Show-contest-winner-chokes-HOURS-having-sex-time-decade.html

Widower, 86, chokes on his steak just HOURS before having sex for the first time in over a decade after winning 'Get My Grandfather Laid' contest on Howard Stern

WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

Johny Orris won a coupon for sex at Nevada's famed Bunny Ranch after his grandson Ed, 49, entered him in the 'Get My Grandpa Laid' contest on Howard Stern

Orris only took two bites of steak before he began choking to death

'I'm gonna be back here at 9-o'clock--you'd better be ready!,' Orris told the girls he'd been corresponding with almost every day since October

Ed used his grandfather's coupon for a night at the Bunny Ranch since Johnny couldn't

Classy I suppose it's what Granddad would have wanted.....

Way to go! Ferkin and eating pies! :blink:

As I've not frequented these places I'm assuming the girls have a choice and surely it's likely that none of them would have been prepared to shag an 86 year old.

So choking on the steak saved any disappointment. Win win.

Nobody wishing to admit to being a regular, or getting turned down anyway!

There was a poster on *G*H*P*C* ?sanyasin who regularly frequented these places, and his posts were an interesting read. They weren't remotely salacious, he made it sound like just another hobby.