House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

How Brazillian Police Stopped A Suicide Jumper

Excellent and practical response, well done him, though it wouldn't have looked too clever if he'd got the move wrong.

I expect UK or European law would allow the jumper to sue for assault.

Those Brazilian police don't mess about!!

Pizzeria Thieves Shot by Police Officer in Brazil hd_video_icon.jpg Two Thieves that were assaulting a Pizerria in the city of Botucatu, State of Sao Paulo were surprised by a police officer and didn´t have any chance to shoot back

One of them is died and the other it´s in critical state in the Hospital.

As we say in Brazil ( A good Thief is a dead thief) .

http://www.liveleak....e2YYr1Myacpt.99http://www.liveleak....=e0e_1382156896

Lots of examples on Live Leak just search with Brazil Police.

England fans need to be careful next year these boys don't mess about!!

England fans need to be careful next year these boys don't mess about!!

Not only the police - the reason they're like that is the people on the streets they deal with every day.

It will be a surprise to me if no non-Brazilian fans are killed during this WC.

I just watched "Monsters", excellent movie, even the bonus stuff was good, and I never watch the bonusses. But it does sound as if South (well, Central, in this case) America is a little bit lawless, and I don't just mean the possible alien monster infestation. Some of their anecdotes did make me think it might be safer not to visit. it's funny how the countries with the loveliest people seem to also have the scariest and most barbaric criminals, police, gangs, militias, politcians etc.

Excellent and practical response, well done him, though it wouldn't have looked too clever if he'd got the move wrong.

I expect UK or European law would allow the jumper to sue for assault.

....I think the police would still be filling in all the "health and safety " forms for compliance with working at heights.

...as you rightly point out, it very much look by that video that somebody got injured.

in months to come I would expect them to be filing an "ambulance-chasers-4-u" type lawsuit, and the regulations on suiicide -jumpers

to be sufficiently tightened so as to make it mandatory that they should in future be required to wear crash-helmets,and memory-foam jump-suits.

(almost forgot to mention- the designated jump-suits also have to be regulation fluorescent-yellow so as to give passers by underneath sufficient visual warning of overhead hazards)

Guest eight

in months to come I would expect them to be filing an "ambulance-chasers-4-u" type lawsuit, and the regulations on suiicide -jumpers

to be sufficiently tightened so as to make it mandatory that they should in future be required to wear crash-helmets,and memory-foam jump-suits.

(almost forgot to mention- the designated jump-suits also have to be regulation fluorescent-yellow so as to give passers by underneath sufficient visual warning of overhead hazards)

Think I read somewhere that Japanese types committing suicide on the Tokyo subway wear high-vis so that bystanders know not to risk their lives by intervening.