House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LC1

The People's Voice Tv Channel

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

Just found this and tuned in for a sneaky 5 minutes while at work - caught the tail end of a very interesting book review, talking about the 'Brotherhood' who shipped VW campervans back from Pakistan that they had loaded up with high quality hashish in Afghanistan in order to fund their LSD labs and the distribution of high quality acid around the US during the late 1960s...

Had a quick look at their mission statement and schedule and I'll definitely be checking this web tv channel out over the next few days.

Anyone been watching this, or know of any other decent alt-media channels that are free to view on the interwebs?

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/

Just found this and tuned in for a sneaky 5 minutes while at work - caught the tail end of a very interesting book review, talking about the 'Brotherhood' who shipped VW campervans back from Pakistan that they had loaded up with high quality hashish in Afghanistan in order to fund their LSD labs and the distribution of high quality acid around the US during the late 1960s...

Had a quick look at their mission statement and schedule and I'll definitely be checking this web tv channel out over the next few days.

Anyone been watching this, or know of any other decent alt-media channels that are free to view on the interwebs?

David Icke's fund-raising pleas for his new channel kept popping up in my YT 'recommended' list (it must be something I watched ;) ). They've been quite entertaining viewing; starting off as a reasonably small target to get some basic infrastructure in place, then ratcheting up as each new target was reportedly reached, then mention of an ongoing subscription. Apparently donors can rest easy about the financial probity of the venture because DI assures them it won't be making a profit. Just like Amazon then.

There, is of course, AJ's rapidly expanding media empire. He's taken on some new talent in recent months and Prison Planet TV clips now feature extensive and insightful viewers' commentary about Lee Ann McAdoo's boobage...

which makes a nice change from comments about AJ's boobage.

If you're searching around for conspiranoid alt-media, James Corbett's site's as good a place to start as any. He liaises with some of the less ranty, slightly more rigorous conspiranauts - Sibel Edmonds/ Boiling Frogs Post, Michel Chossudovsky/ Global Research and his interview list can be used as a portal into their respective worlds.

which makes a nice change from comments about AJ's boobage.

:D

I've never watched an Alex Jones piece, and I don't feel a pressing need to start now. But thanks for reminding me about James Corbett, I think it may even have been you who mentioned him in a previous thread...

:D

I've never watched an Alex Jones piece, and I don't feel a pressing need to start now. But thanks for reminding me about James Corbett, I think it may even have been you who mentioned him in a previous thread...

One tries to be consistent.

One thing I find interesting about the efforts of DI, AJ and alt-others is that they invariably end up aping the presentation style, formatting and polemical bias of the corporate media they criticise. If anyone is knocking out genuinely open-minded, objective commentary in a presentation style adapted to the internet, rather than rehashing TV/radio formats, I have yet to see it.

Miss MacAdoo should be on Fox news. She's got that weird sarah palin 'folksy' thing going on, only really works in america IMO. I dont know if shes stupid, or just comes across as a bit ditzy. David Knight is good though.

Whatever you think of Alex Jones, he does have an incredible ability to recall vast amounts of knowledge at the drop of a hat. Almost Christopher Hitchens levels of memory. OK, theyre completely different in terms of presentation. Hitchens with his very english dry wit, Jones with his typically american southern baptist televangelist/street preacher thing going on. But he does have a very impressive grasp of history.

Icke, well, he can talk, literally for days on end, but when your'e talking intergalactic lizards I guess you can probably wing it and make it up as you go along without too many probing questions.

Guest eight

Miss MacAdoo should be on Fox news. She's got that weird sarah palin 'folksy' thing going on, only really works in america IMO. I dont know if shes stupid, or just comes across as a bit ditzy. David Knight is good though.

Whatever you think of Alex Jones, he does have an incredible ability to recall vast amounts of knowledge at the drop of a hat. Almost Christopher Hitchens levels of memory. OK, theyre completely different in terms of presentation. Hitchens with his very english dry wit, Jones with his typically american southern baptist televangelist/street preacher thing going on. But he does have a very impressive grasp of history.

Icke, well, he can talk, literally for days on end, but when your'e talking intergalactic lizards I guess you can probably wing it and make it up as you go along without too many probing questions.

I saw that Shrimpton had been on. Really don't know what to make of that guy.

If anyone is knocking out genuinely open-minded, objective commentary in a presentation style adapted to the internet, rather than rehashing TV/radio formats, I have yet to see it.

That's a pity, perhaps I was expecting too much?

I haven't watched any of the People's Voice channel yet, but I do intend to see what it's all about... Will update with any thoughts!

'Surviving the Matrix' could be the reprogramming tool for all non-psychopaths. Excellent IMHO

Thanks for the recommendation - I presume you're referring to the Max Igan podcasts? I'll check them out...

The Corbett report is about to change its format, and I think it is fair to say that James has used social media in different ways to encourage interaction on the Ask Corbett show he does.

I suspect JC is not daft and that he is trying his best.

Meanwhile in AJ Land, the ritual public humiliation of Lee Ann McAdoo continues as she is no doubt thrilled with the task of flogging anti-NWO p3nis pills @7:18 in this clip...

I suspect JC is not daft and that he is trying his best.

Meanwhile in AJ Land, the ritual public humiliation of Lee Ann McAdoo continues as she is no doubt thrilled with the task of flogging anti-NWO p3nis pills @7:18 in this clip...

phrwoar...suddenly I want chemicals.

AJ should give me a slot...have you ever seen Dan bidondis segments... i could be a less new jersey, less corpulent version of him.

phrwoar...suddenly I want chemicals.

AJ should give me a slot...have you ever seen Dan bidondis segments... i could be a less new jersey, less corpulent version of him.

In the past when I've criticised Alex Jones for flogging tacky/ fear-based products on OT HPC, the conspiranoid wing of OT have responded by saying that they are confident that AJ sincerely believes in the products he is plugging.

I'd be curious to know what their take is on p3nis pills.

In the past when I've criticised Alex Jones for flogging tacky/ fear-based products on OT HPC the conspiranoid wing of OT have responded by saying that they are confident that AJ sincerely believes in the products he is plugging.

I'd be curious to know what their take is on p3nis pills.

Im not Alex Jones, FWIW.

I do like him for entertainment value however,

this is my most favourite video.

Alex went way down hill once he started expanding and taking on other presenters. I think they have more airtime than true content now and so they're pumping out little stories and exaggerating by quite a bit to keep people watching/listening. I'll only ever listen now if he has an interesting guest on, I was an avid listener back in 2009/2010 though. After that period the fear mongering got to me, it was affecting my decisions in life and I found myself getting scared about things I have no control over. Now I realize the world is a dump, psychopaths hold positions of power in many cases but that doesn't mean I have to give up my life and go hide in a bunker eating "tangy tangerine" supplements. When was there ever a time when the masses were not having rights taken from them, elites wanting to rule the continents etc? Life goes on in the end.

AJ is good for waking people up, his boldness cannot be ignored and he gets people thinking. I've learned it's not a good idea to get attached though, and once "awake" to simply do your own due diligence. The alternative media has just as much crap to offer as MSM. Question everything.

Alex went way down hill once he started expanding and taking on other presenters. I think they have more airtime than true content now and so they're pumping out little stories and exaggerating by quite a bit to keep people watching/listening. I'll only ever listen now if he has an interesting guest on, I was an avid listener back in 2009/2010 though. After that period the fear mongering got to me, it was affecting my decisions in life and I found myself getting scared about things I have no control over. Now I realize the world is a dump, psychopaths hold positions of power in many cases but that doesn't mean I have to give up my life and go hide in a bunker eating "tangy tangerine" supplements. When was there ever a time when the masses were not having rights taken from them, elites wanting to rule the continents etc? Life goes on in the end.

AJ is good for waking people up, his boldness cannot be ignored and he gets people thinking. I've learned it's not a good idea to get attached though, and once "awake" to simply do your own due diligence. The alternative media has just as much crap to offer as MSM. Question everything.

Amen to that.

A question I sometimes kick around is what are the factors which dictate whether the serfs or the elites are on the up?

If the serfs are losing freedoms and wealth that must mean that they accumulated something to lose in the past. US ranty patriots account for this by mythologising their Founding Founders and some kind of lost Golden Age of Liberty (I've never been able to pin down when that was exactly).

In the absence of a Founding Father myth, I'm not entirely sure which historical personalities and movements non US-based folk are supposed to thank for what is now allegedly being taken away from us. It'd be nice to figure that out and maybe rekindle some of that winning mojo.