House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fru-gal

Shelter Petition - End Letting Fees For Tenants

I signed.

Have Tweeted the link too. Thanks.

I signed using your name as I feel that Shelter are an NSA front tracking the locations of poor people suitable for chemical experimentation.

Happened in Scotland though. Signed

I'm aware of that since I live in Scotland.

However, if you abolish fee's you will see an increase in rent, and most likely a big increase.

Just be wary of what you lot with for. It happened here, meaning rent increases.

However, if you abolish fee's you will see an increase in rent, and most likely a big increase.

Just be wary of what you lot with for. It happened here, meaning rent increases.

Cynic. It's better than nothing and landlords can only increase rent if there is demand. At the moment there are extortionate letting fees and extortionate rents.

If I have to pay a certain amount per year for rent + fees, with all of the hassle and humiliation that letting agents impose on tenants during the process of fee extraction, or exactly the same total outlay of money in rent alone without the hassle and humiliation, then sign me up for a ban on fees.

Petition signed.

If I have to pay a certain amount per year for rent + fees, with all of the hassle and humiliation that letting agents impose on tenants during the process of fee extraction, or exactly the same total outlay of money in rent alone without the hassle and humiliation, then sign me up for a ban on fees.

Petition signed.

Signed

Shelter have a campaign going to end letting fees for tenants. Please sign the petition if you think fees are too high and should not be paid by the tenant;

http://england.shelt...etting_agencies

When Shelter has a campaign to #BringBackCapitalism and #hikeratesnow I'll sign