House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Take A Bow Bloo Loo - 50,000 Posts!

Quite astounding. Injin in second with 42,165, closely followed by The Mail's own interestrateripoff on 42,091 then The Masked Tulip (the estate agents' friend) on 36,182.

I am guessing that the Blue one is having a hiatus whilst he decides whether he is prepared to lose his pristine 50,000 and go for the 100,000 so will not be posting in his own appreciation thread.

Quite astounding. Injin in second with 42,165, closely followed by The Mail's own interestrateripoff on 42,091 then The Masked Tulip (the estate agents' friend) on 36,182.

I am guessing that the Blue one is having a hiatus whilst he decides whether he is prepared to lose his pristine 50,000 and go for the 100,000 so will not be posting in his own appreciation thread.

Absolutely. A pillar of the community.

I'm not even 6% of the forummer Bloo is!

707/12500 to be precise at time of this post going to print!

I told one EA last week to go and get another job as no one likes EAs.

Harsh but fair.

And 42,090 posts DM articles.....

No - surely not! :P

Bloo Loo - if you wish to post without spoiling your 50,000 then PM me and I will put it up for you.

No - surely not! :P

Bloo Loo - if you wish to post without spoiling your 50,000 then PM me and I will put it up for you.

too late...I watched the approaching 50K with interest.....700 to go and it seemed I could resist and last perhaps another year....just couldnt help myself and being laid up a lot recently the site has helped keep me out of self moroseness. Sometimes 3 posts a day is just not enough.

Thanks to everyone for keeping my interest peaked and I hope the aims of the site, to educate, entertain and in a very small way, influence things to the better, continue into the future in the rufty tufty spirit found uniquely on this site.

fewer random bannings would help too.

too late...I watched the approaching 50K with interest.....700 to go and it seemed I could resist and last perhaps another year....just couldnt help myself and being laid up a lot recently the site has helped keep me out of self moroseness. Sometimes 3 posts a day is just not enough.

Thanks to everyone for keeping my interest peaked and I hope the aims of the site, to educate, entertain and in a very small way, influence things to the better, continue into the future in the rufty tufty spirit found uniquely on this site.

As the saying goes.....'you get out of it, what you put into it'. ;)

+1

Quite a few good posters have been lost this way.

At, say 30 seconds a post, that would take fully 17.36 days of typing

Which means i've spent nearly 4 days of my life typing into HPC.

**** it, i'm buying a house. :lol::lol::lol:

By that metric Bloo has spent 17.36 days typing.

Ive also spent £60,000 on rent in that time...which is less than the loss in value of the house and its new double glazing and various garden services have cost the landlord.

At, say 30 seconds a post, that would take fully 17.36 days of typing

Which means i've spent nearly 4 days of my life typing into HPC.

**** it, i'm buying a house. :lol::lol::lol:

How many days reading stuff on here though ;)

Congrats!

With 50,000 posts, assuming 10 words a post average you have written enough to fill an Ayn Rand novel! Assuming 20 words a post, you are the Proust of the HPC forum.

You are a stalwart of the forum and although I disagree with just about everything you say, I do think it'd be a poorer place without you.

Here's to the next 50,000! :)

But what will you do if the HPC happens, you will be lost, it will be all over..... :o

But what will you do if the HPC happens, you will be lost, it will be all over..... :o

Im moving to Japan with FaFa! of course.