House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendy

Sneaky Amazon Black Friday Tactics

Was having a breeze through the black friday deals on amazon and they had a 240gb ssd listed. i opened it up in a new tab and it was around 113 quid so thought id refresh it when the deal started.

so that i did and it stayed the same price and no indication of it being a deal. i went back to the deals tab and refreshed it only to find that it had changed to being the 120gb version that was the offer, which i have no intention of buying.

Very sneaky imo when it was obviously the 240gb version that is advertised on the deal. there's another kingston 240gb ssd up later, will be intrigued to see if that does the same, if i'm sober enough to remember by then!

Just bought a Scholl Express Pedi for £19.99 instead of £29.99 as a requested Christmas pressie. The website had a countdown timer which expired in 14 minutes, so I ordered quickly and claimed the deal. Appeared as a discount in my final order.

Was having a breeze through the black friday deals on amazon and they had a 240gb ssd listed. i opened it up in a new tab and it was around 113 quid so thought id refresh it when the deal started.

so that i did and it stayed the same price and no indication of it being a deal. i went back to the deals tab and refreshed it only to find that it had changed to being the 120gb version that was the offer, which i have no intention of buying.

Very sneaky imo when it was obviously the 240gb version that is advertised on the deal. there's another kingston 240gb ssd up later, will be intrigued to see if that does the same, if i'm sober enough to remember by then!

250gb Samsung SSD @£118

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00E391OX6/