House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Dead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516303/Fast--Furious-star-Paul-Walker-dead-fiery-car-wreck-Actor-killed-Porsche-GT-driven-friend-crashed-pole.html

Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dead in fiery car wreck: Actor killed after Porsche GT driven by his friend crashed into pole

Paul Walker believed to be the passenger in the car which spun out of control and hit a pole and tree

The 40-year-old starred in five of the six films about illegal street racing and heists

Walker was the father of a daughter, Meadow, 15, who recently moved to California to be closer to him

article-2516303-19C018CF00000578-995_964x636.jpg

Considering his films you can't help but think it's an ironic way to go. Have to hope he was knocked unconscious before the fireball took hold.

Not much of the car left.

Just noticed that the videos of the crash on the Daily Mail website have advertising attached to them. Sick.

I've seen a trailer for San Miguel beer and Maltesers so far.

Maltesers - let your lighter side out!

Thank f**k this pair of losers didn't wipe out any innocent bystanders. You race cars on a track not on a public road.

I suspect that is what they were doing! :blink:

Thank f**k this pair of losers didn't wipe out any innocent bystanders. You race cars on a track not on a public road.

Harsh, but fair. No one deserves to die in such a horrible way, but it's a stark reminder of the dangers of having loadsamoney and using it to drive these deathtraps around a breakneck speeds.

And, as mentioned earlier, it's probably the most ironic death in the history of deaths.

Harsh, but fair. No one deserves to die in such a horrible way, but it's a stark reminder of the dangers of having loadsamoney and using it to drive these deathtraps around a breakneck speeds.

And, as mentioned earlier, it's probably the most ironic death in the history of deaths.

Or would have been had he been driving.

I've only seen the first F&F and he was very good in it.

He must have been racing, or doing something utterly moronic of that ilk. I drove past the crash site in Santa Clarita about a month ago. Long, straight, suburban road - no physical hazards of note that I can think of. Unless there was a catastrophic failure of the steering and suspension system in the car, or a tyre blowout, I can't imagine how that could have happened. Unusually for SoCal, there was some rain on Friday and yesterday, but even a deluge and rivers in the streets wouldn't account for this in itself.

Reports of recentskid marks, doughnuts on road near crash site so looks like the result of mucking about.

Mucking it about is putting it lightly, if this is the case they are very lucky not to have killed other people.

Had to be said. Also strikingly similar end to that bloke from Jackass (party boy?).

Shame though - good actor and a likeable bloke by the sound of it.

Without knowing the dynamics of the crash, it's nevertheless surprising how slender a tree can withstand such an apparently great impact.

The fire risk is certainly a factor to consider in the petrol vs diesel decision to boot, a horrible fate to contemplate.

Could those two of been performing a show with no one else around on that road, as someone else said it's a long straight road and burnouts/tyre marks around. the fact the two guys siblings came running over suggests they might of been watching the show (if it was that).

Trees can be immensely strong, and others times weaker than you think. Watched one of those George Clarkes TV shows the other week with a tree house weighing about 20 or 30 tons or something suspended on just one tree about a foot or so thick.

Had to be said. Also strikingly similar end to that bloke from Jackass (party boy?).

Shame though - good actor and a likeable bloke by the sound of it.

Ryan Dunn, don't think he was party boy though. Another porsche that fireballed though.. common for these cars, or just the high speed crash element?

Talking about crashes I know of a young guy who in his earlier days had a very very lucky escape. he was driving a small engined peugeot 205 flat out down a hill and around a sweeping bend at 110mph, he lost control and hit the curb and flipped it into the air, rolling several times through hedges and into a bit of a wooded area and he and his two mates walked out with just bruises! The copper who arrived at the scene later asked him how fast he was going he said about 60, copper said by the looks of where you landed i'd of thought more like a 100. Must of been a 1 in a 100+ of getting away without deaths...

Seeing that bend most people would say no chance of going around that any more than 80mph, but knowing that guy I believe him 100% he was doing 110mph.. luckily he's calmed down now with kids.

Or would have been had he been driving.

I've only seen the first F&F and he was very good in it.

Yes good actor good screen presence, in earlier era`s he would probably have done more varied action/thriller roles, but now it seems to be franchise or it doesn`t get made? Horrible way to die, I assume there are no bodies to speak of?