House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Glue To Hold Car Wndow In Winder Mechanism?

Our old Micra has two side windows that drop out of the winder mechanism. I'd like to replace the adhesive that holds the glass in place. Amazing Gloop (Automotive) has been recommended but I can't find it in the UK. Any suggestions?

Our old Micra has two side windows that drop out of the winder mechanism. I'd like to replace the adhesive that holds the glass in place. Amazing Gloop (Automotive) has been recommended but I can't find it in the UK. Any suggestions?

Are these front or back windows? Electric or winder?

My Micra lunched a window last year because the mechanism buckled. Just wondering if this is the fix for my problem?

Are these front or back windows? Electric or winder?

My Micra lunched a window last year because the mechanism buckled. Just wondering if this is the fix for my problem?

One front, one rear. Manual winders.

When mine went I couldn't get one of the fancy recommended ones on a Saturday afternoon in Ilford so I used epoxy. Still holding a couple of years later.

All praise the Araldite! I fixed one of my friend's bog with it after I broke it in half! :blink: