House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wherebee

Saving The World One Non-Hpcer At A Time

So - was pleasently surprised to hear from one of my UK mates that after listening to my talk for a year or more about the world debt economy, the falesness of the 'recovery', and the fact that at some point interest rates will have to rise, he is switching from an IO mortgage, tightening belts, and going onto a five year fixed repayment mortgage at 2.89 or 3.89 or something like that.

I feel I've helped one non HPCer dodge a bullet. He knows that the crack up disaster might not come for five years +, but at least he will have paid off a little bit of the balance - and if it does come, he has certainty over payments rather than the IO variable roulette.

Now someone come along and tell me I was wrong to influence his mind...

So - was pleasently surprised to hear from one of my UK mates that after listening to my talk for a year or more about the world debt economy, the falesness of the 'recovery', and the fact that at some point interest rates will have to rise, he is switching from an IO mortgage, tightening belts, and going onto a five year fixed repayment mortgage at 2.89 or 3.89 or something like that.

I feel I've helped one non HPCer dodge a bullet. He knows that the crack up disaster might not come for five years +, but at least he will have paid off a little bit of the balance - and if it does come, he has certainty over payments rather than the IO variable roulette.

Now someone come along and tell me I was wrong to influence his mind...

How will the UK economy ever recover if people don't take on MORE debt...you're just not helping :P

We should have a collection of HPC Bitcoins to reward good deeds like these. ;)

Luke 15:7

"I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance".

http://biblehub.com/luke/15-7.htm

Edited by 1929crash