House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Afghanistan 'plans To Reintroduce Public Stoning As Punishment For Adultery'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/10472518/Afghanistan-plans-to-reintroduce-public-stoning-as-punishment-for-adultery.html

Afghanistan is planning to reintroduce public stoning as punishment for adultery 12 years after the Taliban was ousted from power, according to a new draft penal code.

The move has shocked human rights campaigners and will dismay donors who have poured billions of pounds into the country for reconstruction.

Money well spent, I'm sure you'll all agree.

One country that certainly has the opposite problem to the UK's rampant misandry.

Being a burd over there must be brutal.

I'm just glad this has been brought in under a fair and transparent democratic system. Just imagine if we hadn't spent over a decade at war there and this had happened under a non-elected Taliban regime...

One country that certainly has the opposite problem to the UK's rampant misandry.

Being a burd over there must be brutal.

Not a great deal more brutal than being a bloke. I just wish we hadn't been forced by Bliar to squander the lives of so many young servicemen and women...for what?

Not a great deal more brutal than being a bloke. I just wish we hadn't been forced by Bliar to squander the lives of so many young servicemen and women...for what?

. . for the poppies, so women (and men) in Britain can gets stoned.

. . for the poppies, so women (and men) in Britain can gets stoned.

For a moment I thought you meant the Remembrance poppies!

That they didn't die and get mutilated in vain will be a relief to the bereaved relatives.

Poppies... The new opium of the masses.