House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scrappycocco

Last Summer, A Small Team Of Scientists In The North West Of England Unveiled A Very Startling Discovery.

Something to do with graphene at the University of Manchester?

It's the sort of startling news they'd try and charge you for so I'd go with that yep.

I do the AV for the odd graphene lecture/meeting/conference.

It's a hot topic to be sure.

When will I be able to buy a racing bicycle mostly made out of graphene that weighs about the same as two bags of sugar? (1 kilo bags here, none of this namby pamby 500g bags, or monster 5 kilo bags)

Using high powered binoculars, observers have now proven Scots use tea bags more than once..

ps it`s why Salmond is seeking independence...he`s so ashamed

Wonder if they will take raiding parties down south to nick the "Yorkshire" Tea?:blink:

Wonder if they will take raiding parties down south to nick the "Yorkshire" Tea?:blink:

From the well known tea plantations just outside Whitby...

Using high powered binoculars, observers have now proven Scots use tea bags more than once..

ps it`s why Salmond is seeking independence...he`s so ashamed

They're fine for a second cup but you have to let them fully dry out first.

Oops.. I've said too much.

Anyone know what this could be? Something to do with energy, some discovery that might make the country rich.

'Teaser' stories like this usually turn out to be twaddle. Like all the hype surrounding 'Project Ginger' which was going to revolutionise world transport - and it turned out to be the 'Segway' :lol::lol: