House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

My Crocodile Sheds A Tear...

"Anthea Turner was seen struggling to hold back her tears as she bid an emotional farewell to the £5mansion she formerly shared with ex husband Grant Bovey.

The ex-GMTV presenter left the Surrey mansion this week after it was sold in the former couple’s ongoing divorce proceedings."

Anthea, bless her, still thinks of those less fortunate...

"Fighting back emotions after she packed away the remains of their 13-year marriage, she said she refuses to wallow in self-pity and instead thinks of people worse off than herself.

She said: 'I’m not a moaner. This hasn’t been the sunniest chapter of my life but just look at those poor people in the Philippines. "

Such humility...laugh.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2512667/Anthea-Turner-gives-5million-pad-teary-goodbye-shared-husband-Grant-Bovey.html

Oh deary me, crying over spilled milk a few cold bricks and fluffy cushions......people are far more important than cold empty rooms, silence and granite worktops.......she has got a lot to learn. ;)

Looks staged to me. She knows the camera men are there.

Look forlorn and lonely with removal van, then a tearful swoon. Perfect, job done. Friends re-appear from around the corner, all smiles.

article-2512667-199C745300000578-344_634x598.jpg

True..If she is not above a bit of advertising and can eat chocolate bars when she got married to earn some cash, no doubt she is cheap enough to advertise her sadness on leaving the old marital home...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1180863.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Anthea%2520Turner%2520and%2520Grant%2520Bovey%2520wedding-1180863&imgrefurl=http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/anthea-turner-gives-grant-bovey-1182500&h=409&w=615&sz=49&tbnid=mce-PmGn8jW1aM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=135&zoom=1&usg=__oxE1sz7JGFXqHTAXRGG1uVwtW9E=&docid=PPXXzjpiy0gbEM&sa=X&ei=QlOTUt6GLIWBhAewsYCwAQ&ved=0CFMQ9QEwBA

Oh deary me, crying over spilled milk a few cold bricks and fluffy cushions......people are far more important than cold empty rooms, silence and granite worktops.......she has got a lot to learn. ;)

Missed opportunity there, Winkie, for a vid of Dolly Parton doing 'Silver Threads and Golden Needles'?

"I don't want your lonely mansion with a tear in every room/I just want the love you promised, beneath the haloed moon"

;)

Maybe she's not crying over the bricks and cushions, but the people and past times they represent and remind her of?

(I am Anthea and I claim my own £5.)

Is this the house that should have been taken off them by the creditors when Bovey went bust?

Yes I thought that. It's interesting the way the story makes out it's all to do with the divorce. I'm more interested to know whether if they stayed together would they have been able to afford it anyway?

But then I doubt Ms Turner's PR people would have been so keen to get the hacks round for a story on how they couldn't afford to pay their mortgage...