House Price Crash Forum

Well Lc1 Won That One

Frank Hovis

HOLA441

I've not seen this before. We're all being rated!

Thread: Bendy Faith - Is It Right For Christians To Do Yoga?

Thread Statistics:

Site: housepricecrash.co.uk - latest threads

Forum: The off-topic forum - House Price Crash forum

Total authors: 10 authors

Total thread posts: 15 posts

Analysis: The sentiment of the discussion, that spans over 2 days, is negative. The discussion is quite engaging and quite controversial. The user LC1, was very engaged. It got people interested in the discussion. We find the discussion interesting and original.

Awards: The following users won the first, second and third place as most active and engaging users:

[First Place] 1st Place: LC1

[second Place] 2nd Place: MrPin

[Third Place] 3rd Place: Austin Allegro

http://omgili.com/thread/jHIAmI4hxg_DrR5TfRt0vw8G8yA.JeudPhEiqfLGfEEbBUZ7woMd4rpYSr82_2YwR7Z263HV4toJnwW92nL_KffIUh1HxZp362zKR0SuCws-/

HOLA442

Hey - I didn't even win my own effing thread. Curse you Pin! :angry:

Thread: What Do They All Look Like?

Thread Statistics:

Total authors: 11 authors

Total thread posts: 15 posts

Analysis: The sentiment of the discussion, that spans over 2 days, is negative. The discussion is very engaging and very controversial. The user MrPin, was very engaged. It got people interested in the discussion. We find the discussion interesting and original.

Awards: The following users won the first, second and third place as most active and engaging users:

[First Place] 1st Place: MrPin

[second Place] 2nd Place: Frank Hovis

[Third Place] 3rd Place: Executive Sadman

http://omgili.com/thread/jHIAmI4hxg_DrR5TfRt0vw8G8yA.JeudPhEiqfLGfEEbBUZ7woMd4rpYSr82_2YwR7Z263HV4tqG6S1hjm1xLaeQZTBgzgcTkP9rim9DWko-/

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Hey at least you were ranked on your thread. I wasn't even mentioned on mine!

HOLA446
HOLA447

I posted once and it was the shortest post in the thread. Is it not smart to realise that whilst asking a question is engaging, my question was off-topic?

HOLA448
HOLA449

How does that site function copyright wise? it is duplicating content to present Google ads as well, is that not a no-no?

HPC wants to ID that site's crawler and block it sharpish I think.

I've reported your post so there :P

Purely because I don't think there's much active moderation here anymore (bring back Doccy and Bart!) so it may otherwise get missed.

HOLA4410

:D

It actually popped up when I googled your quote, what's the translation?

Looks like it's only just started. Sunday's an odd day to start a new operation.

It's a secret!

Try reading it loudly and slowly like an English tourist abroad.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

It's a secret!

Try reading it loudly and slowly like an English tourist abroad.

Very good!

I've reported it to Fubra - so we will see what they say about it.

The moderators are still watching the forum but most posters are self policing so there is no need for a visible presence just now.

Ta.

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

On a thread discussing the assassination of Ben Bernanke - http://omgili.com/thread/jHIAmI4hxg_DrR5TfRt0vw8G8yA.JeudPhEiqfLGfEEbBUZ7woMd4rpYSr82_2YwR7Z263HV4trKeJzZNla1IVn.mP_SWKRl95tUcdemzqw-/

Analysis: The sentiment of the discussion is neutral. The discussion is quite engaging but isn't controversial. The user AvidFan, was very engaged. It got traction. We find the discussion interesting and original.

[First Place] 1st Place: AvidFan

[second Place] 2nd Place: dangermaus

[Third Place] 3rd Place: R K

HOLA4418

So is anyone gonna tell us if this is proper tin-foil helmet big-brother conspiracy shit, or just some bottom-feeding data-mining losers...?

That my comments are being studied by some tit with nowt better to do is as freaky as it is absurd.

The user The XYY Man got fairly enraged, and conluded they should all go and chug on his cheesy dick...

XYY

HOLA4419

I've reported it to Fubra - so we will see what they say about it.

The moderators are still watching the forum but most posters are self policing so there is no need for a visible presence just now.

We are a polite, if rather potty minded bunch! :unsure:

HOLA4420

So is anyone gonna tell us if this is proper tin-foil helmet big-brother conspiracy shit, or just some bottom-feeding data-mining losers...?

That my comments are being studied by some tit with nowt better to do is as freaky as it is absurd.

The user The XYY Man got fairly enraged, and conluded they should all go and chug on his cheesy dick...

XYY

Look! Here's a potty mind! :P

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Iteration will make it self-destruct.

Thread: Well Lc1 Won That One

Thread Statistics:

Total authors: 7 authors

Total thread posts: 13 posts

Analysis: The sentiment of the discussion is negative. The discussion is quite engaging and quite controversial. The user Frank Hovis, was very engaged. It got traction. We find the discussion interesting and original.

[First Place] 1st Place: Frank Hovis

[second Place] 2nd Place: SHERWICK

[Third Place] 3rd Place: 7 Year Itch

By the way, erat_forte has posted twice compared to 7 Year Itch's single post.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived