House Price Crash Forum
awayfromuk

Investing In Argentina

Has anyone considered investing in Argentina?

I am here now, as part of a travel trip. After meeting several ex-pats i relised that this is the new place to invest, with many Americans jumping in now. I am in San Rafael which is in the mendoza wine making province. I have just bought a small vineyard which will provide me with a decent return every year for very little work. This along with the land appreciation makes a lot of sense to me. The land prices have doubled in the last year and are continuing to rise as investors find this place and the economy here strengthens. On average a property will be able to pay for itself within 4 years. After that it is all profit and you could sell the land for an instant lump sum. Is there anyone else out there who has invested in argentina? For more information there is a local webiste here [ Link removed by Moderator ] It would be interesting to hear your oppinions.

Cheers,

Andy.

I am very impressed that you have made the move to settle in Argentina... I was there for 2 months this year and loved it.... something keeps niggling me to return.... I was scouring property prices of Buenos Aires, I do think everything can only improve... did you have any problems/pitfalls?