House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malaerkey1

Help I Want My Username Back

My user name has been changed.

Was malarkey in 2007 then it was changed 2009 to malarkey1. Signed in today and forgot my password, got it reset and when i signed in it changed to marlearkey1?

How do I change it back. The email to reset was confirmed malarkey 1; as nothing in my settings enables this.

Also although i understand, am a bit sad that the old threads have all been removed. Was interested in looking back at some of the 2007 threads. There were some really informative and had historic merit.

Most of them are still there, but the search function on here is rubbish (a feature it shares with every forum I've used so it must be a software thing) so you need to search via google in the hpc domain (other search engines are available).

Here are a couple of your threads:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=45633

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=48712

Most of them are still there, but the search function on here is rubbish (a feature it shares with every forum I've used so it must be a software thing) so you need to search via google in the hpc domain (other search engines are available).

I have to say I've found the search function on some forums to be quite excellent. This is the first I've come across where it's easier to use google and search. However the forums I always used prior to this were tech ones perhaps they just knew the quirks of the search facility and how to configure it?

I have to say I've found the search function on some forums to be quite excellent. This is the first I've come across where it's easier to use google and search. However the forums I always used prior to this were tech ones perhaps they just knew the quirks of the search facility and how to configure it?

I've been on this one, football ones, and a couple of smaller ones where they clearly don't!

I haven't ventured onto a tech forum.

I've been on this one, football ones, and a couple of smaller ones where they clearly don't!

I haven't ventured onto a tech forum.

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/index.php

I used to be on here had a quick use of the search engine to find my old posts and they came up.

The search engine on the now defunct ubcd4win forum worked well.