House Price Crash Forum
timebandit

Trolling Fake Planning Applications

Someone has been trolling Brighton with hilarious, fake planning notices.

That gave me an idea, should HPC doing the same locally?

Imagine the nimby outrage if their favourite dog fouling scrub land had an ludicrous planning application.

Anyone like to do me template for the vale of Glamorgan, for my own submission :D

enhanced-buzz-11765-1385034360-1.jpg

Link

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lukelewis/someone-has-been-trolling-brighton-with-fake-planning-notice?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=buzzfeed

Imagine the nimby outrage if their favourite dog fouling scrub land had an ludicrous planning application.

Anyone like to do me template for the vale of Glamorgan, for my own submission :D

Link

http://www.buzzfeed....medium=buzzfeed

Possibly but a dangerous occupation. The villagers of Honley and Brockholes want my head on a stick following an anti NIMBY rant of mine in the local paper. A local councilor is offering to meet me on one local dog toilet to explain this to me. Maybe challenge me to a dual?

Possibly but a dangerous occupation. The villagers of Honley and Brockholes want my head on a stick following an anti NIMBY rant of mine in the local paper. A local councilor is offering to meet me on one local dog toilet to explain this to me. Maybe challenge me to a dual?

*never* let them publish your real name in the local paper.

NIMBYs have absolutely NOTHING to do. Empty lives. Empty heads. Do not even attempt to converse with them, they cant be bargained with, can't be reasoned with. It doesnt feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it is dead.

enhanced-buzz-11765-1385034360-1.jpg

Link

http://www.buzzfeed....medium=buzzfeed

:D I thought that was really funny timebandit - followed your tweets earlier (ladeeda@notsoshouty) I'm game...

At the opposite end of the NIMBY scale, sometimes it amazes me when there are no complaints from neighbours of members of the public and yet the council refuses things as unassuming as small extensions.

Ive also noticed the completely opposing approach to big developers and self builders. Take, for example, parking. Big developers 'get told' limit parking to one garage and one space on most plots, supposedly to discourage car usage ( definetly not to cram in more units, hohoho). On the other hand, self builders more often than not are required not only to provide at the very least 3 spaces, but also driveway turning space so you dont have to reverse onto the carriageway (even if the carriageway happens to be a dead end cul-de-sac)

I can understand 'changing the street scene' in quaint little listed streets. On a run of the mill 60s on housing estate, WTF?