House Price Crash Forum

One Of My Posts On Here, Is In A Book

HOLA441

I'm not expecting to get any royalties, so don't think this is advertising.

4 Why Your Family is Getting Smaller:

The Unspoken Truth

Joint income mortgage and debt servitude to a bank

instead of having a family is the new norm.

‘Democorruptcy’ (internet forum poster)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-After-State-Dominic-Frisby/dp/1908717890/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385037565&sr=8-1&keywords=life+after+the+state

The original quote is from here

The average salary in the city for a male is around £100k. Therefore if you take a pair of DINKYS (Double income no kids) one of them is on say £90k and the other is on £60k then with £150k pa plus bonuses this is not unrealistic.

There you go.

Joint income mortgage and debt servitude to a bank instead of having a family is the new norm.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=184975&view=findpost&p=909192438

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Injin is also in the book. He didn't make a chapter heading like me though :lol:

My dad argues that many of the ideas in this book will never happen. They’re too unrealistic. He may be right but, as an anonymous internet poster who goes by the alias ‘Injin’ says: ‘Find the right answer, realise you’ll never see it in your lifetime, and then advocate it

anyway, because it’s the right answer.

Next..... it could be you.....

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Only a matter of time before 'would ccc?' goes mainstream then.

I suggested that a while back. It would stand up there alongside "Does a bear crap in the woods?" and "Is the pope catholic?"

Sadly I think I also speculated that it might be HPC's only genuine achievement, and I've seen nothing since to make me change my mind....

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Injin is also in the book. He didn't make a chapter heading like me though :lol:

He's in my book as well:

“What about this place?” said Louie, pointing to a location. “Injin – it’s fairly close.”

Pusata gave a bark. “Not Injin – that planet is a nightmare.”

“What’s wrong with it?” asked Louie. “They’ve got a shunt.”

“The inhabitants are crazy,” said Pusata, shaking his shaggy head with a rustle of feathers. “Always jabbering about the holiness of the free market, unless they’re bashing you over the head or stealing everything that’s not nailed down. They were trying to ban collective nouns when I last went there.”

“What?” exclaimed Louie. “Why?”

“Who knows?” said Pusata. “They’re Injins – don’t try and make sense of them, just ignore them and hope they go away.”

“Not Injin, then,” said Louie, and they went back to studying the chart.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425