House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
juvenal

Kirstie On R5 Now..

KrustyMoney_zpsa9aa8696.jpg

Must be a home decorating tip! :lol:

http://www.athomemagazine.co.uk/celebrities/philspencerkirstieallsop/viva-la-renovation/

Buying, and then renovating, a run down property to sell on afterwards is one way to make money – but for all the big profits you hear about, remember that success needs thorough planning…
Making a quick buck

One of the easiest ways to make a little money out of property investment is to buy a new apartment off-plan in what you believe will be a sought-after development. Off-plan purchases are how big developers maintain their cash flow and they will often offer discounts to investors in the early planning phases of a new development.

One way the Stamp Duty burden can be reduced is by purchasing a property in an area designated as disadvantaged by the Government. In these areas, the 1% Stamp Duty threshold is £150,000, and the rest of the thresholds remain the same.

I could go on.... and on.... and ....

Edited by XswampyX

Thanks Swampy..

That is one of them I was talking about.

I again tried to get Richard Bacon to ask her what that photo was all about then.

Good work Swampy and John :)