House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Esmoker Things

I have a Vamo V2, It works really well, If a bit on the large size.... at least I don't lose it.

Been using it about 4 months and haven't needed a proper smoke yet.

Costs about £15.00 a month for the juice, if that.

On the plus side, whiter teeth, better lungs,no cough, no smell, no ash and a fatter wallet. :)

On the down side... Who knows.

I've got an Ego, which cost about £7 from Ebay, a Liberro Epipe (about £60 for the full works) and a disposable ecigar (£10)

In terms of realism and longevity, the ecigar is pretty amazing.

The pipe is good, but expensive and I've already knackered the delicate works in one of them when I dropped it on floor by accident.

The Ego is ok, but it feels like some sort of insulin needle or crack pipe. Very cheap to buy and run though.

I had a smoke with a 'real' pipe today for the first time in ages, and it beats the epipe hands down in terms of taste and aroma.

I started on a couple of ego batteries and kanger t3s clearomisers, went through a kanger protank 2 and a davide tank and now I have a gp paps and a nemesis with a spheroid a kayfun lite and a taifun gt. Been off the stinkies for nearly five months now.

I started on menthol juices but now I'm into my custards and always have snake oil in one of my atomisers.

the forums at ukvapers are a wonderful source of information and tips.

I started on a couple of ego batteries and kanger t3s clearomisers, went through a kanger protank 2 and a davide tank and now I have a gp paps and a nemesis with a spheroid a kayfun lite and a taifun gt. Been off the stinkies for nearly five months now.

I started on menthol juices but now I'm into my custards and always have snake oil in one of my atomisers.

Is this some kind of foreign dago talk?

WTF are you going on about?!

I use one of these EGO-like contraptions...

28a3ths.jpg

I've changed the battery, the atomiser and the charger with spares a few dozen times now. So it's a bit like grandad's shovel in the old joke.

btw ebay apparently doesn't allow the sale of electronic cigarette components but, curiously enough, it does allow the sale of electronic shisha components which bear a striking resemblance to the e-cig spares

I don't even know and I'm using the things. This lingo is way too street for me.

VIP E-Cigarette with disposable cartomisers.

Using B&H flavour in 16mg. Worked out after a few months that by flicking the top off the cartomisers and refilling directly with the same E-Liquid it costs me about £20pm to run instead of about £80pm buying the pre-filled cartridges.

I had a vapour e-cig, curiously it messed my lungs about more than fags or rollies. Can't smoke the bloody thing without coughing.

Don't know if its psychosomatic or just the oils I was using.

P

The base of e-cig juice is usually a propylene glycol/ vegetable glycerine mix. Some people have a problem with the PG and use 100% VG mixes.

Having said that, I tried to get a cousin to switch to e-cigs and he would cough in a really OTT way whenever he took a hit. Deep down he really didn't want to give up fags. A month or so back his cheap source of regular baccy dried up and he started vaping without any coughing at all. So, I suspect that I have seen a psychosomatic rejection.

I'd assume these are more healthy (i.e. have less added crap in them) than normal cigarettes?

Being a bit pedantic but I'd describe them as potentially less unhealthy rather than more healthy.

E-cigs are chemically less complex and don't kick out the tar and small particles that cause many of the issues associated with smoking. What is uncertain is what are the issues associated with e-cigs. There are going to be some. Even action has its consequences.

I've ordered the mini protank kit from myepack.co.uk from the recommendation on this site. Link here:

Mini protank kit

I've ordered it with the Western conqueror e-liquid and the USB main adapter.

The reviews of the mini protank on the myepack website are excellent and the single review of the Western Conqueror juice is also good (no aftertaste).

And it looks as though you can get plenty of vapour from the device. See the video in Spanish below - every time the guy takes a puff there appears to be plenty of vapour in his breath:

Link to Video

Here's hoping it'll do the trick.

Kayfun_Lite01_w.jpg

Kayfun Lite atomiser.

nemesis_atmomixani_004.jpg

Nemesis Mod (basically a battery holder and on/off switch.)

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

Taifun GT atomiser

Just battery holders\switches and atomisers that heat a liquid soaked wick to produce the vapour that is inhaled.

B)

The base of e-cig juice is usually a propylene glycol/ vegetable glycerine mix. Some people have a problem with the PG and use 100% VG mixes.

I'm 100% PG.

VG wrecks my throat - weak voice, phlegm etc. Nowhere near as bad as tobacco, but not necessary for a good vape.

May be an allergy thing.