Co-Op Bank Chairman Caught Taking Crystal Meth

HOLA441
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Got a letter from the Coop today saying that there would be no Christmas 'divi' shopping vouchers this year because they had made a loss due to the fiasco at the Coop bank

As I said to my Mum this is a sure sign that Britain is now rotten to the core and that the world is about to end.

BTW One assumes that Flower thought taking vast quantities of Class A drugs was the norm in higher levels of banking and was merely part of the job.

Edited by stormymonday_2011

HOLA444
HOLA445

You couldn't make this up could you?

The establishment are laughing at us all. They are making us poor by taxing us simply to save the banks and the rich. Millions have to make daily choices between food or fuel and we have banksters running an ethical bank whilst hooked on crystal meth, crack cocaine and horse tranquilisers. They must enjoy laughing at us little people.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

The establishment are laughing at us all. They are making us poor by taxing us simply to save the banks and the rich. Millions have to make daily choices between food or fuel and we have banksters running an ethical bank whilst hooked on crystal meth, crack cocaine and horse tranquilisers. They must enjoy laughing at us little people.

You voted for these perverts and called it Thatcherism. Your fault.

Edited by okaycuckoo

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

This is from PR Week's 'What is a thought leader' supplement in early 2012:

Thought Leadership credentials

The Reverend Paul Flowers is unique among his corporate peers. A methodist minister, he brings a wealth of social experiences to his role in chairing The Co-operative Bank, as well as his experience in business. A lifetime serving the public includes leading work tackling drug abuse and, as vice-chair of the National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux, bringing his people skills to the fore in helping to offer counsel in areas such as financial advice. He has taken on a challenge at the bank that in some ways mirrors what many ministers face in church each week; understanding the real pressures people face regarding the impact of the financial decisions they take.

http://www.prweek.com/article/1111893/rev-paul-flowers-co-operative-group-capturing-ethical-opportunity

HOLA4412

This is from PR Week's 'What is a thought leader' supplement in early 2012:

http://www.prweek.com/article/1111893/rev-paul-flowers-co-operative-group-capturing-ethical-opportunity

Thought Leaders.

I have not heard that particular buzz word bingo phrase for a few years

When someone is given that monicker it is a sure sign that they are actively running a once thriving business into the ground

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Anyone hooked on that combo doesn`t have much to laugh about IMO, he must be in a sorry state.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

From his behaviour described in the DM account, his drug habits seem to be long-established. And,I would have thought, known about by some people professionally close to him.

he seemed to think he could indulge in this behaviour with impunity, which makes me wonder if someone was protecting him.

Quite bizarre behaviour for a someone professionally successful, a minister and someone working with drug addicts.

HOLA4423

From his behaviour described in the DM account, his drug habits seem to be long-established. And,I would have thought, known about by some people professionally close to him.

he seemed to think he could indulge in this behaviour with impunity, which makes me wonder if someone was protecting him.

Quite bizarre behaviour for a someone professionally successful, a minister and someone working with drug addicts.

I don't think that there's any need to go down the conspiracy route. Some people get to the point where they think they're untouchable and can behave as badly as they want. Eric Joyce was a good recent example.

And Bob Boothby always springs to mind when a case like this comes up, although ironically a conspiracy did arise to protect him and Tom Driberg as they were each party's skeleton in the closet so they closed ranks.

220px-Lord_Boothby_Allan_Warren.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Boothby,_Baron_Boothby

HOLA4424

You voted for these perverts and called it Thatcherism. Your fault.

Flowers is a former Labour councillor and the Co-op is a major source of funding for the Labour Party, including at least £50,000 for Ed Balls, and about £35 million in low interest loans to the party.

Edited by richc

HOLA4425