House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phead

Attempted Viral Advert For Cadburys?

That's the purple house I assume.

No worse than some I've seen. Local one that's the same in black has been removed recently.. else I'd be sharing the link.

There's no such thing as bad taste, only other peoples'.

Having said that, I would factor in a large discount on the asking price for re-decoration. ;)

Easy to change the colour of anything.....put a different coloured filter on the camera lens or glasses.....rose-coloured spectacles for example. ;)

Anybody notice the most WTF thing about it....

There is either a bed in the dinning room, or a dinning room table and 6 chairs in the bedroom.

9236_450803A_4508033801_IMG_06_0000_max_620x414.JPG

Anybody notice the most WTF thing about it....

There is either a bed in the dinning room, or a dinning room table and 6 chairs in the bedroom.

9236_450803A_4508033801_IMG_06_0000_max_620x414.JPG

crickey you're right - for some reason the dining table is in downstairs bedroom1, going from the floorplan, and there is a chair where the dining table should be.

I'm guessing that they was either moving things around, or more likely they are raving sex party orgy swingers!

crickey you're right - for some reason the dining table is in downstairs bedroom1, going from the floorplan, and there is a chair where the dining table should be.

I'm guessing that they was either moving things around, or more likely they are raving sex party orgy swingers!

Or putting the bed downstairs was cheaper than a stairlift.