House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

@contradevian

The "glass Ceiling" In Practice

LOL, i wonder how many of them marry the staff.

the productivity of the executive management must be quite low. as all the blood leaves the brain and ends up in the pents ...

I have a mild degree of curiosity as to how Mrs Mottram, Mrs Gardner, Mrs Reith and Mrs Holland feel about the working environment their husbands (or sons, it matters not) have created for themselves...

Statement from the Managing Director

At first look, it looked like one of these companies that only employs beautiful people. In the sales world, I tend to think this is ever growing, because there are enough exceedingly stupid people, both men and women, that allow any discernment in purchasing to be swept away by a pretty face. Sad but true.

Or those four guys started the company and have a sexist recruitment policy.

It seems a very Aryan, and blonde company! :blink:

Is the point that they should employ more men?

Officers at Operation Yew Tree have a keen eye on the damage a hand on the shoulder, a tearful hug to encourage a lagging sales target, a hidden cam.

God help them if all the ladies sit on "that chair" all at once.

I have a mild degree of curiosity as to how Mrs Mottram, Mrs Gardner, Mrs Reith and Mrs Holland feel about the working environment their husbands (or sons, it matters not) have created for themselves...

Indeed. It wasn't the fact that all the junior staff are women which I found surprising, it was the fact that they are all young and pretty. Even by Hungarian standards that would be a pretty impressive lineup in an office. They obviously have a requirement in their office for what used to be called a 'bubbly personality' by leering middle aged male managers.