House Price Crash Forum

Don't Forget Tonight's Pub Meet

libitina

HOLA441
Webmaster Oct 29 2005, 01:34 PM Post #1

HPC Regular

Group: Admin

Member No.: 2

The next official HPC pub meet will be held on Tuesday 22nd November from 5:30pm onwards in the function foom at The Hatchet pub in the city (London - next to Mansion House tube station).

Reply to this thread if you can make it so we can get an idea of numbers.

................................................................................................................................................................

Q. Why have we chosen to have this on a Tuesday?

A. Because the pubs are quiet and we can get a pint without having to queue for half an hour. Also, we can get a seat and can have a discussion without having to shout.

Q. Why is this in London?

A. Because the majority of the HPC team are based in London. If you live outside of London then why not arrange a regional meeting in your neck of the woods. Other members have done this in the past.

Q. Why are we having a pub meet at all?

A. Because the internet is an excellent medium, for bringing together online communities but it's also nice to give people the opportunity to talk face to face.

See thread in pinned section.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

I have had wheeze from my SlaughteredPig agent that Property Guru will be infiltrating tonights meet. :ph34r:

I will be on hand to have a chat with him, helicopter leaves at 4:45 pm ETA 5:06pm, area cordoned 500m2 :)

HOLA446

PG, if you are coming, please can you bring (i) sense of humour; (ii) drinking boots; and (iii) pictures/details of your 103 (or is it 107) BTLs so we can gape in wonderment. A spreadsheet showing your aggregate ongoing funding costs and current rental yields against purchase prices and market values would be nice too. :)

HOLA447

PG, if you are coming, please can you bring (i) sense of humour; (ii) drinking boots; and (iii) pictures/details of your 103 (or is it 107) BTLs

Hey bears, you forgot number 4.....

ZIT CREAM

Spotty internet nerds get through gallons I hear

:lol:

HOLA448

Hey bears, you forgot number 4.....

ZIT CREAM

Spotty internet nerds get through gallons I hear

:lol:

You know, you really should be on stage. You've missed your true calling as a comedian. :rolleyes: