House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Hovis

Jealous Woman Makes Partner Take A Lie Detector Test Every Time He Leaves The House

A WOMAN suffering from delusional jealousy makes her devoted partner take a lie detector test to prove he's been faithful every time he leaves the house.

Debbi Wood, from Leicester, doesn't stop at lie detector tests either - she also checks his phone, email accounts and bank statements several times a day to find any hint of infidelity.

But the 42-year-old doesn't just have a problem with trusting her partner Steve Wood - she is suffering from Othello Syndrome, a psychiatric disorder that causes sufferers to believe their partners have been unfaithful - even if they have no evidence of it.

The pair began dating two years ago after meeting through a friend, and despite Steve having to put up with being banned from watching women on TV or looking at pictures of them in magazines, he's stuck by her.

And now Debbi is relieved after being diagnosed with the disorder in September - but admits she has a way to go before she can overcome her issues.

48441.jpg

CRIKEY! :o:o:o:o

So wouldja, ccc?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/350740/Jealous-woman-makes-partner-take-a-LIE-DETECTOR-test-every-time-he-leaves-the-house

Crikey, Frank, I lie all the time, but they are little white ones! If I told big lies, my nose would grow larger, which is the basis of the 1940 thesis by Dr Walt Disney, "Pinochiio", now made into a fantastic cartoon! :blink:

Done worse.

I salute you sir.

The amount of drink I would need to imbibe to ****** that would helpfully also make my **** entirely unfunctional. I suppose I can take comfort in the fact that I have a defense mechanism of some kind to protect me from such an awful situation.

I salute you sir.

The amount of drink I would need to imbibe to ****** that would helpfully also make my **** entirely unfunctional. I suppose I can take comfort in the fact that I have a defense mechanism of some kind to protect me from such an awful situation.

I'd like to add that I'm currently 3 sheets to the wind, so I can state for a fact that even at about 7 pints I wouldn't even consider it.

I'm guessing that's about a 30 pinter

Done worse.

Oh come on, just how gullible do you think we are, ccc?

There isn't worse.

During the tests does she ask the question do you fancy me?

There isn't worse.

Airdrie and Cumbernauld? :blink:

I suppose what with him travelling the world with Red Bull Racing and spending his time with celebs in Monaco and pit-girls in Spain and Italy she has every right to be worried...

There isn't worse.

I once banged a yank burd who was - by conservative estimates - about 25 stone.

Are you sure it was just one?..I gather they merge quite easily at that size.

I stand corrected.

Did she look like a fat Dennis Healey with a wig on though?

How do the mechanics work? Do you have to lift up her belly? How do fatties shag?

Don't, please don't.

Don't, please don't.

I have always wondered because most positions would presumably involve lifting the sagging belly which must get tiring. You wouldn't want her straddling you.... what do that leave? Doggy style?

How do the mechanics work? Do you have to lift up her belly? How do fatties shag?

I think she was on top for part of it :lol:

Some would rather have anyone than no one....why does he put up with it? Surely they would both be better off without each other, then neither of them would have to suffer from the disorder 'Othello Syndrome' she wouldn't have a partner who could be unfaithful....he wouldn't have to be forced to do lie detector tests, maybe he likes the attention?...if it is true. ;)

But the 42-year-old doesn't just have a problem with trusting her partner Steve Wood - she is suffering from Othello Syndrome, a psychiatric disorder that causes sufferers to believe their partners have been unfaithful - even if they have no evidence of it.

I suppose it's sort of fun really...like playing on a bouncy castle :D

I suppose it's sort of fun really...like playing on a bouncy castle :D

...addendum....I think oral might be rather dangerous though....clear risk of suffocation.