House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fru-gal

Le Pen And Wilders Forge Plan To Wreck The Eu From Within

OR the guardian sets up false narrative suggesting Its the EU or the far right. You decide. You cant be anti-EU and not far right because we say you cant.

Vile article.

I don't like all the policies of Le Pen's party but I think the EU is much more of a threat to democracy and is far more totalitarian than either of the 2 "far right" parties.

I don't like all the policies of Le Pen's party but I think the EU is much more of a threat to democracy and is far more totalitarian than either of the 2 "far right" parties.

Yes, a lot of guardian comments seem to realize there is more than one way to skin a cat, despite what the 'when things get serious you have to lie' eurocrats might tell us.

Love the way they are described as a Trojan horse when the whole EU, to me, seems like the biggest Trojan horse possible.

Maybe the Le Pen/Wilders movement is more like a 'Trojan horse foetus'.

The pair of them don't seem to have all that much in common.

Wilders

pro-Israel

pro-gay

pro-women's rights

Le Pen

Homophobic

anti-gay marriage

no friend of Israel

Farage says that he does not want to collaborate with Le Pen.

I do wonder just how fascist the fascists are, or if that's just a smear. I know the Greek guys are serious neonazis, but Geert Wilders never seemed like that to me from what little I have seen of him.

I do wonder just how fascist the fascists are, or if that's just a smear. I know the Greek guys are serious neonazis, but Geert Wilders never seemed like that to me from what little I have seen of him.

Strictly speaking fascists believe in military dictatorship, like Mussolini who invented the term, like Hitler and Franco. Nazi's believe in the stuff written in Mein Kampf.

Not even Golden Dawn believe in military dictatorships or Mein Kampf from what I've read. Le Pen and Geert Wilders certainly don't look or sound like fascists, its just they don't agree with the EU (amongst other things) and therefore must be labelled as fascists, extremists etc by those whose gravy train is very much bound up to the EU and the 'Big State' in general. That's why even Nigel Farage is called a fascist by the Loonies of the Left. God forbid these Loonies might have to get a real job and have a bath or something should the EU and the big state begin to fall apart.

There are also several major policy differences that Wilders and Le Pen appeared to be burying on Wednesday which are likely to resurface. Coming from the Dutch libertarian tradition, Wilders is strongly pro-Israel, pro-gay, pro-women's rights. The Front National is seen as homophobic, anti-gay marriage, and no friend of Israel.

I think we have a People's Front for the Liberation of Judea situation here.

I don't think the Dutch liberals are fascists and they don't appear to be racists either (read Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book on that one). They seem more like a self-contradictory kind of libertarian setup - the contradiction comes because they seem to want to force everyone to be a libertarian. Odd lot all round.

The pair of them don't seem to have all that much in common.

Wilders

pro-Israel

pro-gay

pro-women's rights

Le Pen

Homophobic

anti-gay marriage

no friend of Israel

Farage says that he does not want to collaborate with Le Pen.

No idea if these are the real issues for these parties, but they don't compare to the issue of credit creation.

Is there any party for that issue? (goldbugs can piss off.)