House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crashmonitor

Ons September House Price Index

Yep all you provincial hpcers are still in the box seat with house prices only recording a 1.4% increase in the year to September, below CPI and therefore still falling in real terms.

Those of us that own in these areas (me included) can kid ourselves that prices are going up with reference to Haliwide, but according to this one they aint and I think they are right.

I can't see any perceptible difference in prices in my area. 9 years of flat-lining since 2004 and a 10% dip in between (2008-9) leaving prices miles off where they were in 2004 in real terms.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/hpi/house-price-index/september-2013/stb-september-2013.html

Edit. granted ONS are behind and only got around to releasing September stats yesterday, whilst others like rightmove see fit to release before the month is even half gone.

Edited by crashmonitor