House Price Crash Forum
interestrateripoff

The Average Price Of A Home Is Set To Reach £300K In Seven Years: Costs Will Rise By 4% Each Year Until 2020

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2504771/The-average-price-home-set-reach-300k-seven-years-Costs-rise-4-year-2020.html

Average price of home will rise from £225,000 to £300,000 in seven years

Increase would put the dream of home ownership even further out of reach of those already struggling to get on the ladder

The average cost of a home in Britain will hit £300,000 in 2020, a report predicted yesterday.

Accountants Pricewaterhouse Coopers said it expected house prices – currently at an average of £225,000 – to rise by around 4 per cent every year for the next seven years.

Such a rise would put the dream of home ownership even further out of the reach for those already struggling to get on the ladder.

In other words BUY NOW before prices go up. For gods sake buy NOW!

Bankers have dreams too - of perpetual debt for the populations they control, leeching their own fortunes off the backs of others through an entirely ficticious money, inflation and interest rate structure which is designed to funnel wealth away from the public. When their scam falls apart they get their pliant and controlled central banks and government representatives to outright steal in one fell swoop the money to make up for their losses when they stretch this game so far they cripple the population they are feeding off of.

I don't know who to believe anymore. HPC'ers might scoff at such predictions, but history tells us they have a habit of becoming self-fulfilling. Certainly there seems to be an almost equal balance of mixed messages in the mainstream media at present - no-one could honestly say there is a consistent "theme" to the stories... some say prices will rise, others frequently warn of interest rises in the near future

I don't know who to believe anymore. HPC'ers might scoff at such predictions, but history tells us they have a habit of becoming self-fulfilling. Certainly there seems to be an almost equal balance of mixed messages in the mainstream media at present - no-one could honestly say there is a consistent "theme" to the stories... some say prices will rise, others frequently warn of interest rises in the near future

History tells me there is going to be a big war...what'll houses be worth then.

So thats a 33% increase i.e. which would require about 1.2 £trillion of new money to be pumped into the market - where is that comming from exactly when people are "increasingly priced out".

There's no need for any of that. Just slow transaction volumes to around 1 per month.

This fear mongering won't work any longer. The priced out are well passed caring and know only a major correction will help them.

The only people falling for help to buy are the terminally stupid like that woman one the panarama program the other night:

"You do realise that interest rates are at a 300 year low?"

"No, not a clue."

She looked like she didn't even know what interest rates were!

There's no need for any of that. Just slow transaction volumes to around 1 per month.

Every buyer gets to go to 10 Downing St or New Year Honours? a new Distinguished Economic Service medal?

Every buyer gets to go to 10 Downing St or New Year Honours? a new Distinguished Economic Service medal?

They get 'SUCKER' tattooed across their forehead in mirror writing. Badge of honour, apparently.

So thats a 33% increase i.e. which would require about 1.2 £trillion of new money to be pumped into the market - where is that comming from exactly

H2B Mk 3,4,5,6,7,8..... >>>>> 95%taxpayer funded deposits.

Edited by campervanman

This fear mongering won't work any longer. The priced out are well passed caring and know only a major correction will help them.

The only people falling for help to buy are the terminally stupid like that woman one the panarama program the other night:

"You do realise that interest rates are at a 300 year low?"

"No, not a clue."

She looked like she didn't even know what interest rates were!

That's because they only focus on the monthly repayment, which obviously they can afford. Pity they didn't follow up the question you do realise your monthly payments can increase substantially. I'm guessing you'd get the same sort of blank look.

This would be a citizens income, a free house to start you off.

Indeed, a truly civilised society would provide this anyway.

Reminds me of the nursery rhyme...1.2.3.4.5.once I caught a fish alive.....

H2B, three, four, five.

Once I bought a house to strive.

Six, seven, eight, nine ,ten,

Then they took it back again.

Why did they take it back ?

Because the interest rate did jack.

Which rate were you meant to pay,

I don't know, no one would say.

Ironically the original was meant to help with children's numeracy. Maybe my new version should be sung to children now.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Bankers have dreams too - of perpetual debt for the populations they control, leeching their own fortunes off the backs of others through an entirely ficticious money, inflation and interest rate structure which is designed to funnel wealth away from the public. When their scam falls apart they get their pliant and controlled central banks and government representatives to outright steal in one fell swoop the money to make up for their losses when they stretch this game so far they cripple the population they are feeding off of.

This is an exact description of the current situation, it's not a dream.

So thats a 33% increase i.e. which would require about 1.2 £trillion of new money to be pumped into the market - where is that comming from exactly when people are "increasingly priced out".

Bitcoins. In seven years the average house will only be between 3-30 BTC. Because you can't delaue them with inflation.

M

p.s. If want to afford 3-30 BTC, I would buy them now!!!

I would of liked to have seen the sellers too at this Downing Street gig.

Just to see the other side of the coin. Are they old/young ? down sizers looking for a a nice little retirement cruise ship fund. Just to contrast the gulf in living standards and to highlight the entitlement culture.

I can see average house prices hitting £300,000 a lot sooner than 2020 in the south east.

It all counts now on just how far the government and BOE will go to keep the plates spinning,

with all this new activity in the market added to the previous too big to fail housing boom, a traditional HPC 90s style is looking remote.

Reminds me of the nursery rhyme...1.2.3.4.5.once I caught a fish alive.....

H2B, three, four, five.

Once I bought a house to strive.

Six, seven, eight, nine ,ten,

Then they took it back again.

Why did they take it back ?

Because the interest rate did jack.

Which rate were you meant to pay,

I don't know, no one would say.

Ironically the original was meant to help with children's numeracy. Maybe my new version should be sung to children now.

:lol::lol:

I would of liked to have seen the sellers too at this Downing Street gig.

Just to see the other side of the coin. Are they old/young ? down sizers looking for a a nice little retirement cruise ship fund. Just to contrast the gulf in living standards and to highlight the entitlement culture.

I can see average house prices hitting £300,000 a lot sooner than 2020 in the south east.

It all counts now on just how far the government and BOE will go to keep the plates spinning,

with all this new activity in the market added to the previous too big to fail housing boom, a traditional HPC 90s style is looking remote.

The sooner the better, because the bust will just be mesmerising to watch, can`t wait actually, got the beers and popcorn on ice. When you see hysterical shite like this put out as "research" you know we are close to a blow up of some kind. It won`t be the kids out on the streets next time there is a riot it will be all the middle class types who can`t get free of their first bought hutch.

That's because they only focus on the monthly repayment, which obviously they can afford. Pity they didn't follow up the question you do realise your monthly payments can increase substantially. I'm guessing you'd get the same sort of blank look.

not really in and around London, where prices are going up 10% every year, wages are flat and living costs are going up 10% a year as well.

and there is no chance that mortgage IRs can go lower a single bit ...