House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCountOfNowhere

The Ironic Polish Rioter

I wonder if we will see mass repatriation of Poles when they are undercut in price by Bulgarians/Romanians. When it is too expensive and not cost effective for Poles to come here anymore, we will know it is game over.

Why is it called 'right wing'. I would have said it was Nationalism.

Because the left control the strings to the media?

Hence everyone now thinks 'rightwingers' Barry Goldwater and Milton Friedman liked nothing more to do on a friday night than go out stomping queers, where the reality is something a little difference.

I go to Poland quite often and can say it is still very much a homogeneous country.

It is still very rare to come across many foreigners even in the big cities.

These right winger's are just paranoid fruitcakes like the E.D.L.

I'm afraid every country in Europe have idiots like this.

I go to Poland quite often and can say it is still very much a homogeneous country.

It is still very rare to come across many foreigners even in the big cities.

These right winger's are just paranoid fruitcakes like the E.D.L.

I'm afraid every country in Europe have idiots like this.

Yip, right wing nationalist/protectionist fuitcakes, one and all.

article-1131708-033F80CC000005DC-650_233x538.jpg

I did hear once that as many eastern europeans came here, a shortage of labour developed there facilitating the immigration of asians...another EU/Globalist triumph then...millions dispossesed.

Bit like that bankster apologist scumbag Evan davis demanding his toyboy isnt sent back to latvia or wherever it was and some latvian politician replying latvia is hardly Mordor as Davis makes it sound. We are stealing their youth.

Nope.

The Poles were the best Spitfire pilots at the beginning, it's documented, our boys learned from them.

Hurricanes.

303 Squadron.

In the massed dogfights over London on 15 September 1940, the squadron was heavily involved, with nine Hurricanes led by F/L Kent intercepting a German raid in mid-morning. Nine kills were claimed: six Bf 109s, one Bf 110 and two Do 17s. In the afternoon, a flight formation led by S/L Kellet claimed four victories, while the five-strong "B" Flight led by F/O Urbanowicz, claimed two Do 17s, for two Polish pilots shot down (Sgt. Brzezowski killed, Sgt Andruszkow bailed out while P/O Lokuciewski was wounded in the leg, returning to base safely). During the day, No. 303 Squadron claimed 15 victories

My mum saw that. She said the sky was like a ball of knitting.

YUP

But which country being invaded led us into the war?

Unfortunately the British contribution to Polands 1939 defensive campaign was little more than moral support.

The Polish nation had no chance after being invaded by Germany from the west and north,Slovakia from the south and then the Soviet Union from the east on the 17th of September 1939.

They were up against a total combined force of over two million troops.

I think most of us here are anti-EU and mass migration undercutting wages and destroying the job propsects of our youth, but you can still be that and not be anti-Polish. I don't understand why this riot is ironic; they don't seem that dissimilar to us and I have never, for example, felt myself at risk of being blown up by a Polish terrorist.

I think most of us here are anti-EU and mass migration undercutting wages and destroying the job propsects of our youth, but you can still be that and not be anti-Polish. I don't understand why this riot is ironic; they don't seem that dissimilar to us and I have never, for example, felt myself at risk of being blown up by a Polish terrorist.

I totally agree with everything you say.

The sooner the E.U implodes the better.

The countries in central and eastern europe free themselves from Moscow then willingly surrender to Brussels.

Madness!

Who needed them ?

We needed the yanks.

Polish spitfire pilots played a pivotal part in us winning the Battle of Britain.

There is a large memorial dedicated to the memory of those lost on the perimeter fence of RAF Northolt alongside the A40.

Sorry to burst your bubble but as per usual the Yanks were late.....

Noticed in the Sky report they tried to torch the Russian embassy and in doing so have upset Ivan..

Polish spitfire pilots played a pivotal part in us winning the Battle of Britain.

There is a large memorial dedicated to the memory of those lost on the perimeter fence of RAF Northolt alongside the A40.

Sorry to burst your bubble but as per usual the Yanks were late.....

Noticed in the Sky report they tried to torch the Russian embassy and in doing so have upset Ivan..

The Poles flew hurricanes not spitfires in the Battle of Britain.

In fairness to the yanks, 244 American volunteers flew for the RAF prior to American entry in WWII. They flew in the Eagle Squadrons.

Spot on.

Indeed. The leftists want you to believe wanting to protect your own culture is the same thing as wanting to destroy others, as if its their way or the way of Hitler (ignoring the fact Hitler probably wanted nothing of the sort until the bankster plant Churchill butted in and decided millions of deaths isnt enough). Japan has shown this to be untrue. A passionately nationalist and xenophobic country that has also shown itself to be one of the most peaceful and statesmanlike since 1945.

Its the 'inclusive' and 'diverse' and 'democratic' United states that is the bandit rogue state nowadays.