House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

libitina

Cost Of Passports To Rise From 3rd December.

I'm debating whether it is worth getting mine renewed now or wait for the all singing biometric ones next year. At least then I know I will get into the US ok without needing to renew again in a couple of years.

How come they are putting the prices up to cover the costs of the biometric one, yet they are not giving you the new one?

I'm debating whether it is worth getting mine renewed now or wait for the all singing biometric ones next year. At least then I know I will get into the US ok without needing to renew again in a couple of years.

How come they are putting the prices up to cover the costs of the biometric one, yet they are not giving you the new one?

I too am considering renewing mine now. I have absolutely no interest in going to the US, there's about a million places I'd rather go first.

Think I've just made my mind up. :lol:

NDL