House Price Crash Forum

The Lilyest Hobo

honkydonkey

HOLA441

I always find myself listening to this when I'm drunk. These two songs go so well together and I'm sure they can be appreciated by my generation. I think my love of dogs may have come from London.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, props to whoever thought of the combination of the two.

HOLA442

I always find myself listening to this when I'm drunk. These two songs go so well together and I'm sure they can be appreciated by my generation. I think my love of dogs may have come from London.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, props to whoever thought of the combination of the two.

Now that's rather fun. I used to love the Littlest Hobo and Lily Allen is rather good too.

HOLA443
HOLA444

There was a craze for these mashups a few years ago, maybe 2003?

Around that time I was walking to the pub when the inspiration for a brilliant one hit me- as I remember it, I was buzzing as I walked down the road as it was proper genius- like maybe Judas Priest vs. The Carpenters, it was at once both extreme and a perfect fit. Unfortunately I didn't have a pen on me; did my usual 8 pints in the pub and when I woke up in the morning my memory was scrubbed. I'm still to this day hoping that I'll hear one of the songs and it'll trigger a long repressed memory!

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Lily has always been the HPC lovely - much better than the parodies, pity she can't dance:

...keyboard broke somehow. What I wanted to say was plus1.

Heard a rumour that she's out of retirement and working on a new album. Fingers crossed.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Thought I'd have a look to see if anyone has done one for "In the Night Garden". I might have mentioned once before that I've seen it quite a few times.

It will help if you have seen it. Which as it turned out was quite a few people. Makka Pakka is perfect.

Prodigy - Voodoo People featuring In The Night Garden

HOLA4413

Well, this is new:

I just saw that for the first time half an hour ago. People lining up to slag it off already:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/lily_allen_check_your_privilege/14293#.UoblHXC-2M4

But I really enjoyed it, and had a proper belly laugh at the sheer audacity of the 'Lily Allen Has A..." bit! :lol:

That's great. Not quite so funny, but nicely done..

Gangnam Busters

I was queueing up at the checkout in Sainsburys a couple of weeks ago, already slightly annoyed at all the the middle class poncy shit the wife had put in the basket, when she pointed out that they had the Ghostbusters soundtrack CD sat there as an impulse purchase for 3 quid. I thought about it for 30 seconds (you've got the luxury of time in a Sainsburys queue), pondering torrents and the like, then I impulsed purchased it. I'm pleased to say that the sound system in my top-of-the-line-when-it -was-new Mondeo got its teeth into the bassline on the way home...Dum Dum D-D-Dum Dum Dum!...shaking the surrounding vehicles.

But the real reason I went against tightwad type is that when I was 10 the daughter of a tennis mate of my Grandad's gifted me the tape (and also the aspiration to own a Hitachi 3D Super Woofer Ghetto Blaster- got one for Christmas a year later). I played the hell out of it. 25 years later "I can wait Forever" by Air Supply is just as lovely as I remembered it!

So anyway, having caned mr Parker Jnr for the last 3 weeks loved the mashup! :D

HOLA4414

So anyway, having caned mr Parker Jnr for the last 3 weeks loved the mashup! :D

Was actually watching Ghostbusters on TV about a week ago - still a good film. "OK. She's a dog."

This thread does give me the perfect excuse to post one of my all time favourite tracks. Or rather, two of them simultaneously. Turn it up :)

Urban Cookie Collective vs DJ Quicksilver

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I just saw that for the first time half an hour ago. People lining up to slag it off already:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/lily_allen_check_your_privilege/14293#.UoblHXC-2M4

But I really enjoyed it, and had a proper belly laugh at the sheer audacity of the 'Lily Allen Has A..." bit! :lol:

i'm with spiked. her potty-mouthed pandering is tiresome. begone strumpet!

that said, i had to admire the camerawork in that video. keeping that ārse out of shot for 3+ minutes is no mean feat.

something altogether more wholesome:

Archived