House Price Crash Forum

Drama Teacher Lindsay Black Who Made Pupils Stand Up If They Had Not Had Sex

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

No pictures?

Pictures in the Mail. Sounds like the lessons were worth going to!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2488286/Newport-teacher-Lindsay-Black-asked-pupil-sex-struck-off.html

Men have always preferred younger women, looks like some women have always preferred younger men but generally had more self-restraint and professionalism if they were teachers. I also think it's frequently teachers because they spend a lot of time with people much younger than them so begin to see them as semi-adults, whilst the rest of us who work with people their own age still see them as kids and wouldn't think a relationship with one was ok. I think it's a case of increased blurring of boundaries for them because of this increased level of contact rather than down to increased opportunity.

HOLA444
HOLA445

It is a good job that she is one of the "qualified professional teachers" that Labour bang on about. Just imagine how bad it could be if qualified professionals without specific teacher training could teach in free schools. It just shows that someone's behaviour is not going to be controlled by the type of training they have had.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Either we're looking at different pictures or my sarcasm detector has broken.

There's always one :rolleyes:

She's very nice, typical drama teacher really, not a supermodel but decent looking (hence likes being on a stage - likes the attention) smiley and (clearly) touchy-feely and I bet ccc would.

HOLA4411

There's always one :rolleyes:

She's very nice, typical drama teacher really, not a supermodel but decent looking (hence likes being on a stage - likes the attention) smiley and (clearly) touchy-feely and I bet ccc would.

Sorry, I'll report to a 'real women' re-education centre ASAP.

http://www.funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Funny-memes-real-men-have-curves.jpg

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Sorry, I'll report to a 'real women' re-education centre ASAP.

http://www.funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Funny-memes-real-men-have-curves.jpg

Apology accepted. I go more for personality, and a drama teacher is going to be quite fun.

If we're talking pure physicality then yes thin is better, and obviously thin and fun is best :)

Spiderman5.jpg

HOLA4415

Apology accepted. I go more for personality, and a drama teacher is going to be quite fun.

If we're talking pure physicality then yes thin is better, and obviously thin and fun is best :)

Spiderman5.jpg

slim is good...skeletal...no

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I find it interesting that being struck off as a teacher is all that has happened to this woman.

She taught at a Roman Catholic school, which (I presume) means that her pupils are followers of religious faith which teaches that sex before and outside marriage is wrong. Yet what she was doing was effectively encouraging and promoting extra-marital sex to these kids. I bet that if she'd done the same thing in a Muslim school, she'd be charged with inciting religious hatred. While, personally, I don't agree with that offence having been created in the first place (accept in cases where that hatred has tangible consequences, e.g. assaulting someone or having them fired from a job because of their faith), now that it does exist and is the law, then if the facts of this case are as reported, she should certainly be charged.

Edit, in the interest of full disclosure: as a Christian myself (though not RC: I'm a Seventh-day Adventist (which will probably inspire Interestrateripoff to post some gratuitous pictures of Ellen White looking particlarly gruesome, but what the hell...) and who does believe that sex should be kept within marriage, I do not wish to impose that view on those who make the informed choice not to accept it. But while people who have been brought up to believe it should be introduced to and made aware of alternative beliefs about sexual morality as part of their education, being subjected to a personal attack by their teacher on account of their own is IMO utterly unacceptable.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived