House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_duke_of_hazzard

Narrow Shoes

I want a nice pair of shoes for work, but I have very narrow feet and I look like a clown with normal width shoes.

Anyone know where's the best place to get shoes that fit my feet (I live in London)?

Spain or Italy! I have Spanish feet, and my GF didn't and needed wide shoes! For some reason these foreign Johnies have narrow feet!

Obviously if you want to look like a clown, I could lend you my yellow size 24 Doctor Martens site boots! I have all the PPE for work, red nose, orange safety wig, etc! ;)

I want a nice pair of shoes for work, but I have very narrow feet and I look like a clown with normal width shoes.

I don't understand the logic. Normal width shoes surely look normal. No-one can see that your feet inside are narrow.

I don't understand the logic. Normal width shoes surely look normal. No-one can see that your feet inside are narrow.

It's not logic. It's the feel of it! The worst offenders are these "industrial" plonker sandals, that seem to be popular, er, if you are built like a troll, that is! :huh:

Perhaps he looks like a clown in every other respect, so narrow shoes are the only way to puncture the image?

Perhaps he looks like a clown in every other respect, so narrow shoes are the only way to puncture the image?

ROMANES EUNT DOMUM! ;)

You need bespoke shoes. I'm sure they cost about a million pounds each and you'd probably only be able to afford one of the pair. Cheaper to saw your legs off.

Very wise advice Mr Gardener! I still think with a bit of "shopping", you can get ones that fit! And I say Italian! :blink: