House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Man In Full Ss Uniform Asked To Leave Asda

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483343/Man-wearing-German-Nazi-costume-spotted-shopping-Asda-pushing-baby-trolley.html

The Asda Nazi: Shameless tattooed thug sparks fury after parading down aisles in SS uniform and pushing baby in trolley

Polish-born shopper who lost family members in the Nazi gas chambers said she wanted to make sure the man was evicted

Paul Dutton identified himself as a Nazi sympathiser on Twitter

Angry customers prompted manager to ask the grandfather to leave

Horrified shopper said Halloween is NO excuse for offensive outfit

Should he have been asked to leave? Bad taste but if you accept we live in a "free" country is he within his right to wear a Nazi uniform?

If he'd been dressed as Mao or Stalin no one would have said a thing and they killed more people.

Should he have been asked to leave? Bad taste but if you accept we live in a "free" country is he within his right to wear a Nazi uniform?

If he'd been dressed as Mao or Stalin no one would have said a thing and they killed more people.

Its not like Germany where it is banned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483343/Man-wearing-German-Nazi-costume-spotted-shopping-Asda-pushing-baby-trolley.html

He has a right to wear it. Asda didn't stop him wearing it.

He was on private property and Asda exercised their right to eject him.

Good on them.

Good on them.

Do you think Asda's response was a principled one?

http://www.dailymail...by-trolley.html

Asda can do what they like on their own private property.

I'll be off to do a bit of "diversity and inclusion" London clubbing on Saturday night and I know before I get there, there will be the usual assortment of SS Officers and Nazi youth wandering around. I agree that if we live in a free country then people have the right to wear what they like, but those same people shouldn't be surprised when they cause massive offence.

Good on them.

I'd rather shop in an Asda full of well behaved SS uniform wearing people than the usual carnival of fat, sweaty, tattooed and illmannered members of the public.

I'd rather shop in an Asda full of well behaved SS uniform wearing people than the usual carnival of fat, sweaty, tattooed and illmannered members of the public.

The issue with SS Uniforms, is that we havent had such handsome uniforms for the military since Roman times.

Do you think Asda's response was a principled one?

Maybe it was out of principle. Maybe it was for commercial reasons.

Whatever the reason, Asda were under no obligation to let the man stay on their property. Their call.

Go to waitrose then :-)

Ed Balls apparently:

"Nobody in the entire history of s3xual perversion has ever fantasised about being thrown on a bed and ravished by somebody dressed as a liberal." P.J. O'Rourke

Anyway, if it's good enough for Royalty...

The juxtaposition of a controlled, standardised retail environment with imagery reminiscent of much less retail-friendly, more chaotic times is quite jarring. If it wasn't for the Nazi thing I might even enjoy it.

The issue with SS Uniforms, is that we havent had such handsome uniforms for the military since Roman times.

I always thought the German outfits, were, and indeed are rather stylish! A posh German Officer would have his uniforms hand made! For the Russians, you were lucky if you got one to fit! And for the USA, and GB, you wouldn't get one to fit! :blink::o

I always thought the German outfits, were, and indeed are rather stylish! A posh German Officer would have his uniforms hand made! For the Russians, you were lucky if you got one to fit! And for the USA, and GB, you wouldn't get one to fit! :blink::o

and...

back to (sweary) Russell Brand, again

There is a school of thought that WW2 British Airborne Denison smocks look quite cool, in a ill-fitting casual chic kind of way. Repos still sell reasonably well.

ao3imr.jpg

A more challenging test of Asda's uniform policy would be to see if someone would be allowed to complete their shopping dressed like this...

20037ft.gif

Having been to the meat market that is Asda cambridge a few times, a real SS guard wouldnt go amiss. Where the dregs of society from miles around seem to end up...TK Maxx next door is something to behold too.

Beautiful uniform though, I think Bryan Ferry was also a fan. If I were a dictator Id dress Like General Bison out of streetfighter.

923ceedd4af54dd3_a1f391ca4c30781e_o.jpg

There was a great programme on British motorbikes this week. They said the classic biker jacket was a copy of German tank crew uniform.

Throw in the badges to make it look even more military and you can see how offensive it would have been to the older generation that fought them.

In stark contrast I saw a group of marines that looked really scruffy yesterday, I'm not sure when camo gear became the default uniform but one thing it isn't is smart.

Some of these large stores are the only source of nourishment around after closing down all the local stores around them.

If he isn't breaking the law they shouldn't be allowed to deny him food.