House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crashmonitor

Hollywood's Ott Halloween

Not a Halloween killjoy, but who wants sight seers traling about in front of your house.

Surely the best thing for Halloween is a bit of peace and quiet to get the full vibe and watch a good movie....

God knows what's happened to this one lately, still the best IMO. Not in HMV or the TV schedules.

A group of well spoken young girls wearing glo-stick necklaces are currently working my street, 'blessing' each household with a gift of home-made flap-jacks.

Nice as the flap-jacks were, I'm a little concerned that this may be a sign that the End Times are upon us.

A group of well spoken young girls wearing glo-stick necklaces are currently working my street, 'blessing' each household with a gift of home-made flap-jacks.

For some reason that sentance reads as very unsettling.

For some reason that sentance reads as very unsettling.

I'm really hoping flap-jack isn't street slang for something.

They had glo-stick bracelets as well.

The experience was a bit like Wickerman meets Tron.

I neglected to mention the two girls who blessed my household with holy flap-jacks both looked like those age-progressed photos of a certain missing child.

It's random little surprises like that which help keep Life interesting.