House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
justthisbloke

That Property118 Site...

Occasionally (very occasionally) I wonder if there might be something in the landlording game. Interest rates are zero, inflation is rife, banks are suspect and returns are hard to find - and you can barely read a paper, talk to a colleague or turn the tv on without hearing an echo of "can't go wrong with bricks and mortar".

Fortunately, a quick browse through the tales of woe on the landlord forums soon puts me back on the straight and narrow! What a ghastly, stressful way of losing money!

Occasionally (very occasionally) I wonder if there might be something in the landlording game. Interest rates are zero, inflation is rife, banks are suspect and returns are hard to find - and you can barely read a paper, talk to a colleague or turn the tv on without hearing an echo of "can't go wrong with bricks and mortar".

Fortunately, a quick browse through the tales of woe on the landlord forums soon puts me back on the straight and narrow! What a ghastly, stressful way of losing money!

Got your number

Its amazing just how many properties they have managed to amass on borrowed money, and indeed without having to register as a business at all.

Yeah, seems like a lot of hassle. Some topics:

Boiler Theft ā€“ Copper and Carpets Too!

My garage roof has collapsed onto my tenants car

Iā€™m losing a tenant every 6 months, please help!

Damage caused by leak from neighbouring flat

Mortgage Express are forcing me to sell my home ā€“ HELP!

Retaliatory eviction ā€“ possibility of civil litigation?