A complete mess

For all my dreams

of self respect

Feeds your greed

make some dosh

drift quickly into

mental illness.

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Wow......is Hoogstraten still alive! Give me the continental breakfast....I can't wait to get stuck into the gruel.

This is how the new Uk economy will compete with China

The toilets got a pay to flush-ometer on it :rolleyes:

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship

Marketed as a "student lodging room". Something seems to be missing... What is it... Oh I know, no table or chair to study at and no room to even BYO. Crazy. What a sad sad world we now live in when this can even be considered acceptable by someone.

Edited by wish I could afford one

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/30884298?more_details_carousel=1_carousel%3D1

Ever been so drunk as a student that you staggered home and pissed in your bedroom? Here it doesn't matter.

This would suit me down to the ground! :P The only problem I see is trying to get to sleep after my nightly poo when I've been out for a beer and curry! :unsure:

Is that even legal?

That's a very good question! I really hope someone 'pursues' this and, IF indeed illegal, crucifies both the agent and landlord.

Personally, IF I were a rental agent, I would be too ashamed to take on this property from a landlord - and tell them in no uncertain terms what scum they are for thinking that this passes for decent habitation.

Finally....I have decided enough is enough and to send this on to my local MP who, even though he represents a completely different area, really needs to see just what the hell is going on in the rental market. You know a sort of 'hang your head in shame' for allowing this to happen, etc.

I urge everyone else to do the same and forward on to their MPs....AND threaten to withhold your vote for them at the next election (even if you never voted for them in any case) unless they get a grip on these matters.

But above all to mention that, at this rate, people will simply cease to see the 'point' in trying to live hardworking law abiding lives. Crime will pay better. Get caught and you end up with habitation probably better than this!

Edited by anonguest

..and people wonder why we don't have a revolution in this country. Speechless. But ....

Additional £110 pcm will include continental breakfast, evening meal and weekly laundry

You guys are missing a bargain! :lol:

Edited by aSecureTenant

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/30884298?more_details_carousel=1_carousel%3D1

Ever been so drunk as a student that you staggered home and pissed in your bedroom? Here it doesn't matter.

Having spent some time visiting relatively poor homes in India, China, Thailand and Philippines I have never seen anyone live and sleep in the same room as the toilet...and I have seen some dodgy places. If this is the future of UK accommodation then we truly are going backwards.

There's so much wrongness. Where does the steam go? Where's the ventilation? Won't this be damp as hell in two minutes? Mould and mildew will grow and you'll be breathing in the spores all night.

There's probably better places to live in third world shanty towns.

I really would love to punch the cynical ******* that thought he could make the bathroom a £410PCM jackpot.