House Price Crash Forum
SleepyHead

Pm: 'migrants Take Jobs Our Young Cannot Do'

PM: 'Migrants Take Jobs Our Young Cannot Do'

Not one mention of insane bubble housing costs pricing Brits out! Not one. Is this man the dumbest Prime Minister we've ever had?

I don't believe any politician is dumb, they know exactly what is going on.

You decide yourself why they seem to be siding with a tiny minority of the country, I have my own opinion.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Near my old flat in London a "housing association" I'd never heard of before took the unsold new-builds and filled them with new migrants who pay an absurdly low rent and work in the local supermarkets/cleaning agencies etc. All very fishy.

Yes it is degree level qualifications that are the barrier to picking crops, working on assembly lines and serving coffee. Yes far too many go to university unnecessarily so let's have more of that shall we, and lets stoke the bubble some more whilst we are at it. An excellent plan. What a fking idiot

I've worked alongside Latvians, Lithuanians, Slovakians and Polish in factories/warehouses. You don't need to be educated, you don't need to speak English.

You do however have to be prepared to work long hours for low pay, without any form of job security.

PM: 'Migrants Take Jobs Our Young Cannot Do'

Can't do because the wage is too low to buy a house Mr Cameron!

Not one mention of insane bubble housing costs pricing Brits out! Not one. Is this man the dumbest Prime Minister we've ever had?

nice one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10409062/Britain-must-say-no-to-eastern-European-workers-says-Cameron.html

The Prime Minister says young Brits cannot "fully" compete with hard-working immigrants from Eastern Europe

He said that Britain must learn to say "no" to foreign workers and do more to ensure people leave school with good qualifications and don't spend their lives on benefits.

So it seems I will have to f..ck off back after 7 years ... :(

nice one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10409062/Britain-must-say-no-to-eastern-European-workers-says-Cameron.html

The Prime Minister says young Brits cannot "fully" compete with hard-working immigrants from Eastern Europe

He said that Britain must learn to say "no" to foreign workers and do more to ensure people leave school with good qualifications and don't spend their lives on benefits.

So it seems I will have to f..ck off back after 7 years ... :(

seems to be a subtle dig at tory party landowners

But to be fair its funny to see this sites indignation at the tories today compared to 4 years ago when everyone and their dog was voting for the "self interested as every other politician but theyre not the other politicians" lot to help them, how many centuries evidence does one need to form an opinion:of reality?

Edited by Maria Gorska

seems to be a subtle dig at tory party landowners

But to be fair its funny to see this sites indignation at the tories today compared to 4 years ago when everyone and their dog was voting for the "self interested as every other politician but theyre not the other politicians" lot to help them, how many centuries evidence does one need to form an opinion:of reality?

[/quot]

Guilty as charged

Cameron quoted as saying,

"let's get our education system right so we are producing young people out of our schools and colleges who are fully capable of doing those jobs'."

What, shelf stacking? for a wage that won't put a roof over their head. (thanks to your housing bubble ponzi scheme)

Cameron is actually saying, Brits are too thick and immigrants are better.

WELL FU*8 YOU CAMERON! You're supposed to stick up for us Brits. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PAID FOR!

You're electorally finished, scumbag. mad.gif

Edited by SleepyDog

Hilarious. Does anyone other than the politicians actually believe 'skilled migrants' means 'skilled migrants'

All 5 million or so of them are rocket scientists, GPs, engineers. Certainly not fruit pickers and kebab slicers. :rolleyes:

Yes it is degree level qualifications that are the barrier to picking crops, working on assembly lines and serving coffee. Yes far too many go to university unnecessarily so let's have more of that shall we, and lets stoke the bubble some more whilst we are at it. An excellent plan. What a fking idiot

Out of touch Cmeron! He has not worked out that Industry says it annot find people with the right skills - and is talking about highly qualified persons - ours all emigrate to escape high house prices and live a better life somewhere like Oz.. Not only that, Mr Gove has domne nothing to address any deficit in producing the misssing egineers or Drs etc. Let's just carry on paying for people to do media studies and golf course management as a degree. On the other end of it, lets carry on importing East Europeans (nice tho many of them are) instead of having our million youth unemployed do the very same jobs!

Do you remember the days before EU expansion?

Factories had to down tools as there just weren't the staff to bolt the stuff together.

Fruit rotted in the fields as lazy locals and camping students refused to pick it.

No. I don't remember it either.

By making the 'lazy, good for nothing unskilled Brits' argument Cameron may as well hold up a big placard saying, 'F-you - go vote UKIP'.

Cameron quoted as saying,

What, shelf stacking? for a wage that won't put a roof over their head. (thanks to your housing bubble ponzi scheme)

Cameron is actually saying, Brits are too thick and immigrants are better.

WELL FU*8 YOU CAMERON! You're supposed to stick up for us Brits. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE PAID FOR!

You're electorally finished, scumbag. mad.gif

I'm starting to think that the aristocratic class of landowners the tories have traditionally supported might not look at us as all being Brits. maybe there is an echo of bias against anglo-saxon serfs from these Norman families.

Or it really is just a greedy ideology promoted by greedy, spiteful, entitled to$$£rs.

If the wages were there in the first place then young brits would do the work no problem. But when you have access to potentially a never ending stream of labour from the continent, paying attractive competitive wages just does not enter the equation.

Cameron knows this but uses the opportunity to attack education, welfare and the young in general whilst shoring up support amongst self righteous daily mail readers that think they were the hardest working generation evar and greedy british business interests that support unlimited immigration.

Cameron is scum.

Do you remember the days before EU expansion?

Factories had to down tools as there just weren't the staff to bolt the stuff together.

Fruit rotted in the fields as lazy locals and camping students refused to pick it.

No. I don't remember it either.

By making the 'lazy, good for nothing unskilled Brits' argument Cameron may as well hold up a big placard saying, 'F-you - go vote UKIP'.

+1

Had it not been for mass immigration, wages would have increased..... and who knows, maybe the BofE would've spotted it as inflation, and raised IRs, thus holding back the housing bubble from disaster.

Good point about UKIP. Farage nailed it here. 33min 50seconds in.

Out of touch Cmeron! He has not worked out that Industry says it annot find people with the right skills - and is talking about highly qualified persons - ours all emigrate to escape high house prices and live a better life somewhere like Oz.. Not only that, Mr Gove has domne nothing to address any deficit in producing the misssing egineers or Drs etc. Let's just carry on paying for people to do media studies and golf course management as a degree. On the other end of it, lets carry on importing East Europeans (nice tho many of them are) instead of having our million youth unemployed do the very same jobs!

A lot of this is linked together.

To build up skills amongst our population UK youngsters need to have the opportunity to build them. Having the first five rungs of the career ladder filled by temporary migrants makes that impossible. Employers will continue to make use of these migrants and not train until that possibility is legislated away, no matter what our idiot in chief may say. To the wise he simply makes himself look like a fool with these statements.

Our political class may as well all have 'You're all Plebs' tattooed across their foreheads.

They've declared war against the young in this country and I can't work out why they're sitting back and taking it. We all need to get angry but particularly the young.

I've worked alongside Latvians, Lithuanians, Slovakians and Polish in factories/warehouses. You don't need to be educated, you don't need to speak English.

Stupid stereotyping. Most of the EE factory workers have some sort of degree in their own country and a few a master degree.

Why can't the British youth go and look for work abroad? Ah, because they're useless!

Stupid stereotyping. Most of the EE factory workers have some sort of degree in their own country and a few a master degree.

Why can't the British youth go and look for work abroad? Ah, because they're useless!

Someone's tip tapping over my bridge...

Hi Dave!

My nephew is doing just that. three years after getting a first in geography he is still working in Maccy D's saving up to do a masters, so he's off to do a 50k a year bar job in Poland..... oh hold on.