House Price Crash Forum

Young Mother Jailed For Making Two False Rape Claims Within Hours After Getting Drunk

HOLA441
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

If we make love we can be accused of rape days, months or even decades later. If we don't make love we are wimps.

I was out of a date with a woman I had been seeing for a short time, we had a great night out. Had a kiss and cuddle, and she invited me back to her flat.

At her flat I made a move to take things a little further and she said 'no!'... a bit confused, I asked her 'Are you sure? I thought things were going well'. She simply replied 'I don't want to'.

So we chatted a bit and shortly afterwards I made my way home.

She ignored my messages for a weeks and our mutual female friends were odd with me too, so one day I confronted one of them and asked her what was going on.

The woman I had dated had told all her friends I was Gay because I haven't tried it on hard enough, apparently I should have been more forceful.

HOLA445

Funnily enough, I'm about to give it to my son for his business (aerial surveys http://britrb.wix.com/iow-ap#). I've ordered a Volvo V40 Vross Country, which is apparently going to be ready for delivery on 13th. I'll notice the difference - from 25 to 74 mpg!! ;)

I always think that something that does does more economical than 20 mpg, ain't worth driving! :blink:

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I was out of a date with a woman I had been seeing for a short time, we had a great night out. Had a kiss and cuddle, and she invited me back to her flat.

At her flat I made a move to take things a little further and she said 'no!'... a bit confused, I asked her 'Are you sure? I thought things were going well'. She simply replied 'I don't want to'.

So we chatted a bit and shortly afterwards I made my way home.

She ignored my messages for a weeks and our mutual female friends were odd with me too, so one day I confronted one of them and asked her what was going on.

The woman I had dated had told all her friends I was Gay because I haven't tried it on hard enough, apparently I should have been more forceful.

I

Both then! You wanna be "forceful" I think not! It's not in our nature, for we are "gentlemen"!! ;)

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I was rejected by a woman who I had fallen for big time (and still haven't totally gotten over) for not making the move at the right point on date number 3; she had no respect for me at all after that despite how I tried to 'repair' things. I get the impression this is generally considered to be an acceptable female response ("he wasn't 'man' enough/didn't read my mind at exactly the right point and give me what I wanted physically - therefore dumped"), yet if a bloke dumped a woman and said outright ("well by date 3 she wouldn't give me a blowjob, what kinda woman is she...."), he would be rightfully branded a scumbag.

The next woman I was involved with, used to say 'no' while I was escalating things physically, and then get annoyed when I stopped because she "didn't actually mean no". I actually sat her down once and directly asked her to stop that because I found it something of a turn off. She didn't.

So sometimes 'no' can mean 'yes' it would seem. Although I'd rather it just always meant 'no'!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I was rejected by a woman who I had fallen for big time (and still haven't totally gotten over) for not making the move at the right point on date number 3; she had no respect for me at all after that despite how I tried to 'repair' things.

Sounds like you had a lucky escape to be honest. Even if you had made a move, a woman with that kind of attitude would eventually find something else to lose respect over.

HOLA4413

Archived