House Price Crash Forum

Young Mother Jailed For Making Two False Rape Claims Within Hours After Getting Drunk

HOLA441

In my experience it's not so common for a man to see through women like this...

I wish I could could say I saw through her, but I didn't... it was how she treated a b/f of hers that made me realise. She started going out with a fantastic bloke who was very kind hearted, he had quite a bit of money and I think that's the main reason why she went out with him.

After a time she got bored and started having an affair. When he found out about it, instead of admitting it, she told people he was mentally ill and was suffering hallucinations.

...Other women can often spot the type at fifty paces...

A big warning sign, and one that I completely missed at the time - was that she didn't have a single female friend.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I bet plenty of other men did though MrPin.

That was her way of sticking 'Mug' on your forehead and putting you in the 'Just in case Brad Pitt does not leave Anglina Jolie and come and marry me I will have MrPin waiting eagerly in the background' category.

That was me and the woman I mentioned. I feel rather a fool when I see it written down like that.

HOLA443

I wish I could could say I saw through her, but I didn't... it was how she treated a b/f of hers that made me realise. She started going out with a fantastic bloke who was very kind hearted, he had quite a bit of money and I think that's the main reason why she went out with him.

After a time she got bored and started having an affair. When he found out about it, instead of admitting it, she told people he was mentally ill and was suffering hallucinations.

A big warning sign, and one that I completely missed at the time - was that she didn't have a single female friend.

Massive red flag there. In my experience women who don't have any female friends, but a number of male friends, are nothing but trouble.

HOLA444

I bet plenty of other men did though MrPin.

That was her way of sticking 'Mug' on your forehead and putting you in the 'Just in case Brad Pitt does not leave Anglina Jolie and come and marry me I will have MrPin waiting eagerly in the background' category.

Pretty much not Mr Tulip! Pin is never a Mug! I had another one! :huh:

HOLA445

Classic Borderline or Narcissist Personality Disorder Behaviour - they start telling their partner that they are imaginging things... or that there is something going on in their head... or that they need counselling... or that they are crazy.

It is called gaslighting and can have the totally innocent person doubting themselves and even actually going crazy.

HOLA446

Yes - one of the 3 big warning signs.

1. Nutty eyes.

2. Relationship with parents and previous partners.

3. No female friend or her female friends are a bunch of eqwually mierable, unhappy - often divorced - nutjobs.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Some men NEVER learn.

Well, TMT, there are plenty of women who never learn either. Time and again they go for a certain type of bloke because he is good looking/loaded/has a fantastic car etc. , when all their sensible friends can see he's an a*se and will treat her like dirt. If they ever do find a really nice normal bloke they will not respect them simply because they are too nice. Daughter has a friend who's been through this cycle so many times. Mind you she has a purebred bitch mother who has brought her up to think anyone who doesn't drive a Merc at the very least is beneath contempt.

HOLA449

Well, TMT, there are plenty of women who never learn either. Time and again they go for a certain type of bloke because he is good looking/loaded/has a fantastic car etc. , when all their sensible friends can see he's an a*se and will treat her like dirt. If they ever do find a really nice normal bloke they will not respect them simply because they are too nice. Daughter has a friend who's been through this cycle so many times. Mind you she has a purebred bitch mother who has brought her up to think anyone who doesn't drive a Merc at the very least is beneath contempt.

I have a female friend who does that - she likes b*stards and I have wasted weeks of my life telling her about this but she keeps going back to them again and again. She meets complete jerks on POF and the worse they treat her the more keen she is on them.

She met a nice guy about 2 months ago who did the whole slow courting thing - took her out to places, went walking, etc, and even went camping together for a weekend about 2 or 3 weeks after meeting. Her reaction - rings me within hours of the camping weekend wanting to know if there is something wrong with him because he did not try to sleep with her.

Now she is with a b*stard who, well, I can't be bothered to explain why... but she likes such men.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Yes - one of the 3 big warning signs.

1. Nutty eyes.

2. Relationship with parents and previous partners.

3. No female friend or her female friends are a bunch of eqwually mierable, unhappy - often divorced - nutjobs.

1. Good to have two eyes that point in roughly the same direction! Don't worry about the colour! Are they looking at you, or through you?

2. Never ask!

3. Yes I have seen those. :o

HOLA4412

Mind you she has a purebred bitch mother who has brought her up to think anyone who doesn't drive a Merc at the very least is beneath contempt.

How odd. All the people I know who drive Mercs are criminals. They must have the lowest percentage of honest money in their turnover of any car manufacturer.

HOLA4413

How odd. All the people I know who drive Mercs are criminals. They must have the lowest percentage of honest money in their turnover of any car manufacturer.

I had better get their names, and addresses then! PC Pin! :lol:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

:huh:

I s this some Gippo Sarge?

I suppose there are towns where, if you see somebody driving a 63 reg Audi Q7, you assume that they're a stockbroker, company director

etc. Sadly where I live you can be sure it's Fergus McNasty, who only knocked the drug dealing and extortion on the head because being a BTL slumlord is so much more profitable. Now he only breaks bones for pleasure.

HOLA4417

It strikes me that men should apply the Mental Capacity Act in deciding whether to invite a drunk female to have sex with them: if the prospective sexual partner has a mental disorder resulting in Impairment/disturbance of the functioning of the mind or brain, which alcohol could induce, the man should run a mile. Clearly if the woman has not the capacity to consent, technically it could be statutory rape, as with a minor.

Worth a read:

http://www.nhs.uk/CarersDirect/moneyandlegal/legal/Pages/MentalCapacityAct.aspx

HOLA4418

It strikes me that men should apply the Mental Capacity Act in deciding whether to invite a drunk female to have sex with them: if the prospective sexual partner has a mental disorder resulting in Impairment/disturbance of the functioning of the mind or brain, which alcohol could induce, the man should run a mile. Clearly if the woman has not the capacity to consent, technically it could be statutory rape, as with a minor.

Worth a read:

http://www.nhs.uk/Ca...apacityAct.aspx

Any ex-girlfriend of mine went to a dinner function. Around 11PM that evening I got a drunken slurred phone-call from her asking me to come and help her. Her drinks had been spiked - she had only been drinking with two married men, the organisers of the event, who had got her drinks during the evening.

It was a hot summer night and I can recall now walking into this black tie event in my shorts and t-shirts, finding my ex-gf and helping her out.

I got her into my car, drove her home and got her into bed. As soon as we got in her house her hands were all over me and she was fall more amorous than during any time when we had actually been together.

So, there I was with an attractive ex-gf of mine wanting me and what did I do? I made sure she was safe for the night and went home.

If I had stayed the night and had sex with her would it have been statutory rape? What if, in the morning, she had recanted in horror that we had made love and had cried raped?

As it turned out, if anything, in the cold light of day she seemed more offended that I hadn't made love to her. You know, that girlie think of wanting to be made love to.... wanting to be f*cked... wanting to be taken... (You girls love the idea of 'being taken' don't you?)... but having no responsibility.... secretly fulfilling that 'rape' fantasy of being made love to against your will but absolutely loving it.

Now, you tell me - what is a man supposed to do Bossybabe? I think that all women need to be turned into men and put into the above position just so that they can actually experience the dilemma that most men go through.

If we make love we can be accused of rape days, months or even decades later. If we don't make love we are wimps.

HOLA4419

Any ex-girlfriend of mine went to a dinner function. Around 11PM that evening I got a drunken slurred phone-call from her asking me to come and help her. Her drinks had been spiked - she had only been drinking with two married men, the organisers of the event, who had got her drinks during the evening.

It was a hot summer night and I can recall now walking into this black tie event in my shorts and t-shirts, finding my ex-gf and helping her out.

I got her into my car, drove her home and got her into bed. As soon as we got in her house her hands were all over me and she was fall more amorous than during any time when we had actually been together.

So, there I was with an attractive ex-gf of mine wanting me and what did I do? I made sure she was safe for the night and went home.

If I had stayed the night and had sex with her would it have been statutory rape? What if, in the morning, she had recanted in horror that we had made love and had cried raped?

As it turned out, if anything, in the cold light of day she seemed more offended that I hadn't made love to her. You know, that girlie think of wanting to be made love to.... wanting to be f*cked... wanting to be taken... (You girls love the idea of 'being taken' don't you?)... but having no responsibility.... secretly fulfilling that 'rape' fantasy of being made love to against your will but absolutely loving it.

Now, you tell me - what is a man supposed to do Bossybabe? I think that all women need to be turned into men and put into the above position just so that they can actually experience the dilemma that most men go through.

If we make love we can be accused of rape days, months or even decades later. If we don't make love we are wimps.

I do empathise with your heartfelt plea, TMT. I'm not able to put myself in a man's shoes but would rather be a wimp than a rapist. I do understand, however, how difficult (I was going to say hard!) it is for a man not to take advantage of a woman. But I'm not a girl. A woman. Using a word like girl to describe a grown woman is reducing her to the relative powerlessness of a child and doesn't help the debate, however childish some women are.

I don't agree with the "you girls want to be taken" assertion, but that's just me. I prefer to be an equal in all things, including the decision whether to have sex or not.

This is a perennial discussion. I see no end to it.

HOLA4420

I do empathise with your heartfelt plea, TMT. I'm not able to put myself in a man's shoes but would rather be a wimp than a rapist. I do understand, however, how difficult (I was going to say hard!) it is for a man not to take advantage of a woman. But I'm not a girl. A woman. Using a word like girl to describe a grown woman is reducing her to the relative powerlessness of a child and doesn't help the debate, however childish some women are.

That is just a pedantic play on words - women are women or girls just as men are men or boys/lads/guys and plenty of men and women don't mind being called boys/lads/guys or girls.

It is one of the classic feminist deflection techniques isn't BB - picking up a man for using 'girls' when referring to women to try and ridicule or distract from the point he has made. Yawn. Boring. I thought better of you.

HOLA4421

That is just a pedantic play on words - women are women or girls just as men are men or boys/lads/guys and plenty of men and women don't mind being called boys/lads/guys or girls.

It is one of the classic feminist deflection techniques isn't BB - picking up a man for using 'girls' when referring to women to try and ridicule or distract from the point he has made. Yawn. Boring. I thought better of you.

Hmmm...picking up the minor point and ignoring the main point - deflection technique.

HOLA4422

Hmmm...picking up the minor point and ignoring the main point - deflection technique.

:huh:

Mr Tulip seems frightened of women, sometimes! I am not! :lol:

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The term 'young man' at work always used to make my ears ***** up because the person using it was on a power play.

In informal situations such terms as you mention are terms of endearment and closeness, but in the realm of work, it is another matter entirely.

EDIT: You can't even write ******ing pin *****.

(No offence Mr Pin).

No offence taken! I love the ladies at work to call me "young man", as I have pretty grey hair now, and not a lot of it!! :(

Archived