House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Young Mother Jailed For Making Two False Rape Claims Within Hours After Getting Drunk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2477790/Young-mother-jailed-making-false-rape-claims-hours-getting-drunk-sleeping-friends-partner.html

A young mother has been jailed after she made two different false reports of rape within hours after drunkenly sleeping with her friend's partner.

The man only proved his innocence because he filmed the sexual encounter on his mobile phone and the footage showed she was a willing and active participant.

So should you film all your sexual encounters?

It appears only men can get drunk and have sex, women it appears are fully entitled to claim rape.

Why would anyone film such a thing? You have been reading the DM again, have you not? :blink:

I went out with a female friend clubbing, she got chatting to a bloke and she agreed to get back to his flat.

She was a bit tipsy but definitely not drunk, I did warn her she would regret it because without the beer-googles he wasn't her type but she ignored me.

A few days later I had a conversation with her and she was telling me how much she regretted her actions, the sex was crap and that he wasn't her type etc.

The odd thing was that over the next few months the story seemed to morph. First it changed to that she was too drunk and that he took advantage of her, that he was rough with her, and finally that he had raped her.

What I found scary about the whole thing, is in the end she had convinced herself that she'd had been raped, her recollection of what happen was completely different from what I saw and from what she originally said.

Now I have a relative who was raped, and I know how badly mental scared that has left her... the linked article/above really annoys me cos it makes it so much harder for geniune cases.

.. the linked article/above really annoys me cos it makes it so much harder for geniune cases.

I agree. If I was ever called for jury service on a rape case I feel I would be slightly biased if the accuser was a woman because of stories such as this that I have read in the past.

Layla's story: jailed after reporting a sexual assault

http://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/aug/12/layla-jailed-after-reporting-sexual-assault

When sentencing Layla, Judge Paul Batty QC said: "Your behaviour throughout the proceedings has been irresponsible in the extreme and many would say wicked. You tore your own clothing, you cut your body with a pair of scissors, you feigned illness and injury. I'm entirely clear in this case that you craved attention. You wanted your friends to think they had left you in the position where they thought you were the subject of a serious sexual attack. You wanted to teach them a lesson."

[...]

"We know of 30 women jailed for so-called false allegations of rape in the past 12 months," says Lisa Longstaff of Women Against Rape. "Such prosecutions must be stopped. It is a galling diversion for women to be jailed when the vast majority of rapists are not – 90% of rapes are never reported and only 6.7% of those that are reach conviction on a full charge of rape. The prosecution of women and the disproportionate media coverage they get are putting rape victims off reporting and leaving all of us more vulnerable to attack. Is that what they want?"

------------------

An analysis of rape statistics for the United Kingdom.

http://wimminz.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/an-analysis-of-uk-rape-stats.pdf

"10% of all alleged rapes reported to the Police in England and Wales

in one year which were categorised as a “False accusation.”"

I went out with a female friend clubbing, she got chatting to a bloke and she agreed to get back to his flat.

She was a bit tipsy but definitely not drunk, I did warn her she would regret it because without the beer-googles he wasn't her type but she ignored me.

A few days later I had a conversation with her and she was telling me how much she regretted her actions, the sex was crap and that he wasn't her type etc.

The odd thing was that over the next few months the story seemed to morph. First it changed to that she was too drunk and that he took advantage of her, that he was rough with her, and finally that he had raped her.

What I found scary about the whole thing, is in the end she had convinced herself that she'd had been raped, her recollection of what happen was completely different from what I saw and from what she originally said.

Now I have a relative who was raped, and I know how badly mental scared that has left her... the linked article/above really annoys me cos it makes it so much harder for geniune cases.

Very interesting comments!

http://www.theguardi...-sexual-assault

When sentencing Layla, Judge Paul Batty QC said: "Your behaviour throughout the proceedings has been irresponsible in the extreme and many would say wicked. You tore your own clothing, you cut your body with a pair of scissors, you feigned illness and injury. I'm entirely clear in this case that you craved attention. You wanted your friends to think they had left you in the position where they thought you were the subject of a serious sexual attack. You wanted to teach them a lesson."

[...]

"We know of 30 women jailed for so-called false allegations of rape in the past 12 months," says Lisa Longstaff of Women Against Rape. "Such prosecutions must be stopped. It is a galling diversion for women to be jailed when the vast majority of rapists are not – 90% of rapes are never reported and only 6.7% of those that are reach conviction on a full charge of rape. The prosecution of women and the disproportionate media coverage they get are putting rape victims off reporting and leaving all of us more vulnerable to attack. Is that what they want?"

------------------

http://wimminz.files...-rape-stats.pdf

in one year which were categorised as a "False accusation.""

false allegations...that would be either perjury or perverting the course of justice...yes, they should be jailed if the evidence proves they were trying to get another person similarly jailed using lies, deceipt and now it seems, Political Correctness.

Mrs XYY always gets me to sign a document that she promises will protect me from any allegations of wrong-doing following a rumpy-pumpy session.

It's called a cheque...

XYY

http://www.theguardi...-sexual-assault

[...]

------------------

http://wimminz.files...-rape-stats.pdf

in one year which were categorised as a "False accusation.""

Any source of information that starts with "wimminz" imv is suspect.

Sir Ian Blair was responsible for a study that showed false allegations to be much higher, around 50%, which was duly ignored.

I'll raise you six accusations in one go:

http://www.cambridge...16-arrested.htm

As far as I can tell nothing further happened in this case, the girl was not prosecuted, although the six guys involved now have the hassle of getting off the various registers, having actually been arrested for a serious offence, and there's always the no smoke without fire brigade who'll discriminate against them for ever. As she was not found guilty in a court, then this won't enter the statistics as a false claim. In contrast, the feminist groups count all allegations as proven from the outset, so in this case we would have six rapes added to the stats, and no false accusations.

Shamelessly pinched from another site I read:

This is a really fascinating website:

http://www.process.org/discept/

In particular this article is jaw dropping:

http://www.process.org/discept/2012/02/28/reminiscent-of-1692-a-modern-missouri-witch-hunt/

"In 1994, the US Government funded a study by The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect. Researchers found more than 12,000 accusations of group cult sexual abuse, but none were able to be substantiated. The principle investigator in that study, Dr. Gail Goodman, commented, “While you would not expect to find corroborating evidence in many sexual abuse cases, you would expect it when people claim the rituals involved murders, and the reported cases come from district attorneys or police…If there is anyone out there with solid evidence… we would like to know about it.” Large scale government funded investigations were also conducted in the states of Michigan, Utah, and Virginia with the same empty-handed results."

The world is a strange place.

Any source of information that starts with "wimminz" imv is suspect.

well ... the writer of the pdf is anonymous but his data comes from an official source:

"In this analysis I am going to refer to the only solid data source that I have been able to find,

anywhere, which was published on-line at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7496013.stm and which used

a statistically significant sample, e.g. every single rape reported to the Police in England and Wales

for an entire year."

the point is using offical figures the rate of false accusations, even if you only count those acknowledged as such by the police, are *at least* 10%.

the real figure must realistically be significantly higher.

well ... the writer of the pdf is anonymous but his data comes from an official source:

"In this analysis I am going to refer to the only solid data source that I have been able to find,

anywhere, which was published on-line at http://news.bbc.co.u.../uk/7496013.stm and which used

a statistically significant sample, e.g. every single rape reported to the Police in England and Wales

for an entire year."

the point is using offical figures the rate of false accusations, even if you only count those acknowledged as such by the police, are *at least* 10%.

the real figure must realistically be significantly higher.

The police only record the incident as a false accusation if it demonstrably false, most fall into the "not proveable" category where the CPS don't proceed, usually because the evidence is not substantial enough to warrant a prosecution, the remainder go to court where about half of the accused are found guilty. This is about the same attrition rate as other crimes, but the feminists insist that the "not proveable" are all genuine cases and added to their statistics, whereas in fact with no corroborating evidence or trial, who is to say? I've seen figures from 2% to 90% of accusations are false, most reliable ones seem to suggest about half (Charles P. McDowell, a researcher in the United States Air Force Special Studies Division, see http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/)

The worrying development in the Jimmy Savile case is the required proof is now just an accuser's word - "the victims must be believed". In the case of the woman making the two accusations above, the accused would have gone to prison on her word alone - evidence of intercourse and her story would have been enough. Lucky he filmed it.

I trust your 'friend' is no longer your friend.

The police only record the incident as a false accusation if it demonstrably false, most fall into the "not proveable" category where the CPS don't proceed, usually because the evidence is not substantial enough to warrant a prosecution, the remainder go to court where about half of the accused are found guilty. This is about the same attrition rate as other crimes, but the feminists insist that the "not proveable" are all genuine cases and added to their statistics, whereas in fact with no corroborating evidence or trial, who is to say? I've seen figures from 2% to 90% of accusations are false, most reliable ones seem to suggest about half (Charles P. McDowell, a researcher in the United States Air Force Special Studies Division, see http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/)

The worrying development in the Jimmy Savile case is the required proof is now just an accuser's word - "the victims must be believed". In the case of the woman making the two accusations above, the accused would have gone to prison on her word alone - evidence of intercourse and her story would have been enough. Lucky he filmed it.

perhaps i should have added some personal comment to my first post as you seem to have the wrong end of my stick.

groups like WAR etc. overstate the scale of rape and claim that the % of false accusations is vanishingly small.

i think "at least 10%" *from official sources* (of course it's higher than this in reality) knocks that claim out of the water.

but even if this was not the case, the comments from the WAR spokesperson in the guardian were outrageous misandry.

I trust your 'friend' is no longer your friend.

No she isn't.

She was a very attractive woman, and somehow she could make you feel the centre of the world when talking to her... but she was also the most manipulative two-faced person I've ever met. With hindsight it was lucky that I was never more than friends with her, If I had been her b/f I don't think I would have escaped with all my sanity intact frankly.

Rape case referrals to CPS reach five-year low

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24692104

The number of rape allegations handed to prosecutors in England and Wales has hit a five-year low - despite a 30% increase in the number of rapes reported to police, it has emerged.

[...]

Shadow attorney general Emily Thornberry said she was worried police officers were coming under pressure following budget cuts and might be "cutting corners" as a result.

She said she had been in contact with rape victims' charities who said cases were being dropped that could have been sent to the CPS.

She said: "I think on the face of it this is a very worrying trend.

--------------------

alternatively ...

there has been a rash of false/ meritless accusations.

No she isn't.

She was a very attractive woman, and somehow she could make you feel the centre of the world when talking to her... but she was also the most manipulative two-faced person I've ever met. With hindsight it was lucky that I was never more than friends with her, If I had been her b/f I don't think I would have escaped with all my sanity intact frankly.

Wise to avoid Mr Horza! You know when it's right, don't you? :o

No she isn't.

In my experience it's not so common for a man to see through women like this (at least not before he learns the hard way) if they are very attractive and make him feel like the centre of the world. Other women can often spot the type at fifty paces, but if they say a word to the bloke, he will just think they're jealous. But it's nothing to do with how attractive the woman is - it's the Bitch Factor, and for fairly obvious reasons I don't think most men's antennae are so finely tuned to pick it up as women's.

In my experience it's not so common for a man to see through women like this (at least not before he learns the hard way) if they are very attractive and make him feel like the centre of the world. Other women can often spot the type at fifty paces, but if they say a word to the bloke, he will just think they're jealous. But it's nothing to do with how attractive the woman is - it's the Bitch Factor, and for fairly obvious reasons I don't think most men's antennae are so finely tuned to pick it up as women's.

I have the antenna, Mrs Bear! :blink::blink:

Many years ago I found a lady in a pub. I made the obligatory "cup of coffee", and she still didn't look happy! So, I got her a cab ride home!

I am afraid I don't do rape! :huh:

I saw her one more time! I was shopping! Something ran at me very fast, and I got big hug and a kiss!! And her comment was, that there are still some gentlemen left! Bugger me I never saw any! :(

No she isn't.

Hmm, sounds like one of the Cluster B Personality types.

Borderline Personality Disordered Women are known to make up elaborate fictional stories and fantasies about what they have done or what has happened to them. Best avoided. They are dangerous.

100% spot on.

I learnt the hard way - VERY hard way. Yes, sane, balanced women can spot them a mile off and keep them at an arm's length and out of their social circles. Men, alas, often can only spot them AFTER having experienced one.

Some men NEVER learn.

There is, IMPO, a ridiculously high number of such women on dating sites in general. Not all. Not the majority but, IMPO, a scarily high percentage. Who they are is often the reason why they are on such dating sites year after year.

[/b]

I saw her one more time! I was shopping! Something ran at me very fast, and I got big hug and a kiss!! And her comment was, that there are still some gentlemen left! Bugger me I never saw any! :(

I bet plenty of other men did though MrPin.

That was her way of sticking 'Mug' on your forehead and putting you in the 'Just in case Brad Pitt does not leave Anglina Jolie and come and marry me I will have MrPin waiting eagerly in the background' category.