House Price Crash Forum
happy_renting

Max Keiser On Hignfy

More interesting will be to see how they edit the show.

Often someone who has a lot to say on a certain topic will be edited down until they are almost mute.

It probably depends on the age of those in the editing suite. Assuming the edit is done in London, then any editing team under 35 (and less likely to have a house or BTL empire) might sneak him a bit more air time. Fingers crossed.

His wife used to date Angus Deaton.

Could be awkward if they get Deaton back as a guest presenter for the evening ...

Max should in theory make a great guest but if he goes too over the top he'll be edited to look a complete fruitloop. I'll be watching anyway.

Max will be appearing on Have I Got News For You on Nov 1st.

Should be fun. Wonder how Merton and Hislop will react to him

We need George Osborne on as well. Max can then explain to George how to run an economy, and how the economy is a Ponzi scheme being fed with massive debt and QE, and how the debt is increasing by 3 times the so called growth rate, so it's not actually a growth at all. See tonight's Keiser report on the RT web site for more details.

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-515-max-keiser-717/

Edited by LetsGetReadyToTumble

Oh thankyou for the heads up on HIGNFY with the news that Max Headbanger is due to appear on the show. Hope he turns up sobre.

As he gets his head up every cockamamey conspiracy theory in precious metals, it will be interesting to see how he worms his way out of his sycophancy for one Andrew Maguire.

A leading 'whistleblower de jour' for some time now, he has been exposed as a complete hoax on the precious metal bugs, who fell for him hook line and sinker.

Yes folks, Digger Mansions has cracked open a bottle of Irn Bru after this news.

..._

And as we all know, they would never manipulate any market!

Here's a list of all the markets they haven't got round to manipulating.

1. Gold

That's it! :lol:

Merton and in particular Hislop will try to stitch him up and the edit will ensure it.

I fear you may be right.

The irony is, Merton and Hislop made their names as satirists against the establishment. But, as so often happens, they themselves are now 'the establishment'.

Merton, Hislop and the shows editors reaction to Max will be very telling.

Merton and in particular Hislop will try to stitch him up and the edit will ensure it.

I'm guessing they will back off him a bit. He can be a bit of a rottweiler and give as good as he gets. I note when Andrew Neale interviewed him he didn't put up his usual fight and offered the interview to Keiser on a plate.

Merton and Hislop are very good at bullying lightweights, Merton's beating up of Neil Hamilton a few years back comes to mind...it's easy when the guy doesn't bite back.

I will make an exception and watch this, seeing it live would be very interesting and hopefully the BBC and the ultra-establishment figure that is Ian Hislop won't try and stifle it.

Max is already struggling. He is touting for jokes on Twitter with hotairmail helping him! :blink:

If he uses any of mine I want royalties.

None of your silver/gold cr4p either Max. I want currency, small denoms, used.