House Price Crash Forum
Aidan Ap Word

Owners On Drugs (Or Something)

All,

House in a postcode near me: ex-council, nice , good neighbourhood, good schools and some decent proximity to work.

They wanted 15% more than the other house in that postcode that sold (circa 6 months ago) for near peak price and failed to get a buyer.

Roll on "Help to Buy" ("Help to Sell") and now they want 40k (15%) more than the asking price that failed (or 25% more than a recent transaction for a house of the same size 40 metres away).

Idiots.

Sad.

*sigh*

All,

House in a postcode near me: ex-council, nice , good neighbourhood, good schools and some decent proximity to work.

They wanted 15% more than the other house in that postcode that sold (circa 6 months ago) for near peak price and failed to get a buyer.

Roll on "Help to Buy" ("Help to Sell") and now they want 40k (15%) more than the asking price that failed (or 25% more than a recent transaction for a house of the same size 40 metres away).

Idiots.

Sad.

*sigh*

Link?

Sounds like the owners are of quite a low intelegence and are redily open to propaganda.

What I suggest is starting your own mail drop campaign 'end of the world' / 'house price collapse' type of stuff and drop it throught their door once per week.

Put it into quite simple terms that house prices are falling at 20% per year and that they should sell now, today. They will then lower the price.

All,

Idiots.

Sad.

*sigh*

Savvy investors you mean.

Climb that pyramid.