House Price Crash Forum

Who Uses Withdrawal On Here?

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2474592/Backlash-Pill-contraception-leading-women-turn-withdrawal-method.html

A third of young U.S. women have used withdrawal to prevent pregnancy

With this method, the man withdraws just before climax occurs

But it is not a medically approved form of contraception

And, while eight out of 100 women get pregnant using the Pill...

It's thought the rate with withdrawal is closer to 20%

So only a 20% risk, if they get it on the face I'm guessing it will be far less... :lol::lol:

HOLA442

Use the Japanese method instead, have a relationship with a virtual girl!

This girlfriend is actually a Nintendo computer game called Love Plus, which comes as a small portable tablet.

Nurikan and Yuge take their girlfriends, Rinko and Ne-ne, on actual dates to the park, and buy them cakes to celebrate their birthdays.

"It's the kind of relationship we wish we'd had at high school," says Nurikan.

Continue reading the main story

In the game he is a 15-year-old, though in reality he is 38.

"As long as I have time, I'll continue the relationship forever," says Yuge, who is 39.

"As she's at high school, she picks me up in the morning and we go to school together. After school we meet at the gates and go home together... In the game I am 17."

Yuge says he often puts Ne-ne - or the games console containing her - into the basket of his bicycle, then he takes photographs of them at his destination

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24614830

Bless.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I read a few studies about this years ago. Its apparently actually very effective.

Problem is people (blokes) find it difficult to do it properly.

Also you should go for a piss in between if doing it more than once - to clear out any remnants.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I read a few studies about this years ago. Its apparently actually very effective.

Problem is people (blokes) find it difficult to do it properly.

Also you should go for a piss in between if doing it more than once - to clear out any remnants.

i leave my remnants on the carpet.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Any preferences on where to aim?

Saw a video a few weeks back where the guy had the most copious, ahem, issuing I've ever seen in my life. The stuff came out in a ribbon, knocked the poor girl clean over, such was the force. I'll never be able to look at tagliatelle the same way ever again.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

You know Spiderman isn't real, don't you?

Actually that's pretty much what it was like, except he wasn't shooting it from his, er, wrists(?) or wherever Tobey McQuire spaffs forth from.

HOLA4425

Saw a video a few weeks back where the guy had the most copious, ahem, issuing I've ever seen in my life. The stuff came out in a ribbon, knocked the poor girl clean over, such was the force. I'll never be able to look at tagliatelle the same way ever again.

Ah, a real "fireman"! :lol::blink:

Archived