House Price Crash Forum
sombreroloco

Is It Morally Acceptable To Kill A Foreigner Because They Steal Our Jobs?

Apparently the DM is not accepting comments, so I am asking this question here:

http://www.dailymail...rn-English.html

Gang shouted 'you steal our jobs' then beat Italian student, 19, to death 10 days after he arrived in the UK to learn English

• Claim about waiter Joele Leotta made in Italian media but denied by police
  • Killing happened on Sunday at Italian restaurant in Maidstone, Kent
  • Teenager's father: 'My son was not the sort to go looking for trouble'
  • Italian mayor claims attack was xenophobic quoting 'qualified sources'
  • But police insist: 'This is not being treated as racially-motivated'

I suspect the attackers may be his compatriots:

Revealing
just one of the nine arrested men is British
, he confirmed detectives are not treating the attack as racially-motivated.

kentonline LINK

Apparently the DM is not accepting comments, so I am asking this question here:

http://www.dailymail...rn-English.html

Odd, its unlike the media to make a false claim to stir up a good story that a Politician then blows up and makes an international incident where there was none.

Maidstone, you say. I think I know who did it.

No - he would have been in some nightclub bull$hitting girls about his BTL empire...

No - he would have been in some nightclub bull$hitting girls about his BTL empire...

:lol: Thats Ashford. Maidstone is a bit upmarket for our Fungus.

Anyway, one needs to define theft first. I've never heard of a job being 'stolen', but if it were, the correct remedy would surely be financial compensation, not murder.

Revealing just one of the nine arrested men is British, he confirmed detectives are not treating the attack as racially-motivated.

kentonline LINK

That would be a news story with the (presumably updated) headline

Four Lithuanian men charged with murdering Italian teenager Joele Leotta in Maidstone flat
Edited by Nuggets Mahoney

It didn't take long for the readership of HPC to do a bit of online sleuthing and make you look like a complete pillock now did it?

Back to "Comment is free" with you laddie.

One could rephrase the original question as

Is it morally acceptable to allow the kind of people into this country who'd murder someone over peanuts?

or maybe

Is it morally acceptable to stoke-up an economic system that has people murdering each other over peanuts?

They arrested 9 men, four are Lithuanians, one is British, what about the other 4? Why is the identity of the British man concealed? And why is the DM not accepting comments? My feeling is that otherwise their readers would say; "Well done! One less f'cking foreigner! They shouldn't have come here in the first place." and so on.

The DM is not exactly a gentlemen's club.

In a way your comments seem to say that

1) This is what happens when you have too many immigrants

2) We don't do that. It's the foreigners killing each others.

3) Whatever.

They arrested 9 men, four are Lithuanians, one is British, what about the other 4? Why is the identity of the British man concealed? And why is the DM not accepting comments? My feeling is that otherwise their readers would say; "Well done! One less f'cking foreigner! They shouldn't have come here in the first place." and so on.

The DM is not exactly a gentlemen's club.

In a way your comments seem to say that

1) This is what happens when you have too many immigrants

2) We don't do that. It's the foreigners killing each others.

3) Whatever.

Possibly the people who are not named are under 18. Or there is some other legal reason. I know that the DM is not perfect but if you really think that it is responsible for some Lithuanians and other people killing someone you are crazy.

My Gran used to read the Daily Mail and she never ever condoned the murder of foreigners. I have never bought it and unless stuck in an airport with nothing else to buy or read never will.

Lithuanians are the highest percentage of prisoners/pop in Denmark. Their home office is studying why they are so overrepresented in the prison system there.

Probably 'cos thy do the crime?

Told to me by a Lithuanian in Denmark who says 'they are all the worst of my countrymen who come over'.

Revealing
just one of the nine arrested men is British
, he confirmed detectives are not treating the attack as racially-motivated.

kentonline LINK

Ha ha another sad attempt at trolling by the OP.

Lithuanians are the highest percentage of prisoners/pop in Denmark. Their home office is studying why they are so overrepresented in the prison system there.

Probably 'cos thy do the crime?

Told to me by a Lithuanian in Denmark who says 'they are all the worst of my countrymen who come over'.

It's just possible that the act of migrating acts as a filter and that the demographics of migrants do not mirror those of the country they are migrating from. You might find that the 'best' and the 'worst' are disproportionately represented.

My understanding is that it is politically correct to say that the 'brightest and best' are drawn to the opportunities in Western Europe. Not so politically correct to speculate that the 'dimmest and worst' might also be on the same coach.

Lithuanians?

My racial stereotyping leads me to believe this is the result of drink, not national animosities.

Its the Sylvanians I fear....they come into your home, set up camp on windowsills and shelves and steal your daughters hearts.