House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

3 hours ago, longgone said:

For all the stick i got for buying safemoon. Had i found it day one and bought billions like others have done just from the reflections holders are making hundreds or more every week and just selling a few every week while holding the same amount.

Its genius if it lasts.

But you didn't.  So you are making pocket money, maybe beer money at best. No easy this real life making gainz is it, especially when you chase you tail all the time trying to hop on a moonship. 

My £18 in Hex in 2019, now up to £4800 , was at nearly £6k a few days ago. 

3 hours ago, longgone said:

For all the stick i got for buying safemoon. Had i found it day one and bought billions like others have done just from the reflections holders are making hundreds or more every week and just selling a few every week while holding the same amount.

Its genius if it lasts.

But you didn’t so you haven’t. 

Your trouble is that you have no ballz or conviction to make mad gainz. 

Fascinating, if even partially accurate.  Has anyone gone down the 'conspiracy theories' rabbit hole.  Wish I had the time! 

Interestingly, I saw an early post on twitter about Musk and Bolivia.

Also referenced doing the discussion.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07/29/we-will-coup-whoever-we-want-elon-musk-and-the-overthrow-of-democracy-in-bolivia/

Telegram: Unlimited Hangout.

Edited by Buffer Bear

27 minutes ago, markyh said:

But you didn't.  So you are making pocket money, maybe beer money at best. No easy this real life making gainz is it, especially when you chase you tail all the time trying to hop on a moonship. 

How could i invest from the start considering it started 3rd march and i never even knew about it to mid april.

My point is had i invested the same what i did in march i would have billions of them.

Not that i did not invest, hardly the same.

25 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

But you didn’t so you haven’t. 

Your trouble is that you have no ballz or conviction to make mad gainz. 

There is no mad gainz left on bitcoin.

Its pointless to most investors.

33 minutes ago, markyh said:

Why only £18 then 🤣

Sounds like the ballz only come out when a profit can be shown.

Sounds like hex is a better investment than btc. 

Bitcoin does muddly the mind.

8 minutes ago, Peter Hun said:

Tesla hold Bitcoin and they are regulated. It would affect their share price.

Most things Tesla does affects their share price. Should he go to jail for firing their PR department too?

1 hour ago, longgone said:

Why only £18 then 🤣

Sounds like the ballz only come out when a profit can be shown.

Sounds like hex is a better investment than btc. 

Bitcoin does muddly the mind.

Because Hex was a btc freemium airdrop that you had to mint an eth smart contract, and that cost me £18 in eth total. Was not expecting any gainz, but free coinz is feee coinz. 

30 minutes ago, markyh said:

Because Hex was a btc freemium airdrop that you had to mint an eth smart contract, and that cost me £18 in eth total. Was not expecting any gainz, but free coinz is feee coinz. 

Like picking  500-1 shot in the national then

I still think Sm could get to 0.001 decent return if it does

15 minutes ago, smash said:

Bitcoin seems to be continuously testing the $47k floor, about as exciting as this FA cup final. I did pick up some Cardano the other day though so some action there...

It's not a floor, just very strong resistance from the 21 weekly EMA, which in every other bull run in Bitcoins history, held until the bull run was over. So if we close above this Sunday night, all should be well, close below it, and not a good sign. 

Both the bears and bulls know this, to there is a "tussle". to either close it above, or close it below $47k. 

9 hours ago, longgone said:

How could i invest from the start considering it started 3rd march and i never even knew about it to mid april.

My point is had i invested the same what i did in march i would have billions of them.

Not that i did not invest, hardly the same.

@longgone

Isn't that like me saying that if I had visited this thread earlier, I would have had as much bitcoin as @Traktion you are a wind-up merchant, Mr @longgone😁

9 hours ago, longgone said:

There is no mad gainz left on bitcoin.

Its pointless to most investors.

Far better than the £98 pound I received on my ISA! 😏

8 hours ago, ubuntu said:

Thank you for this.  

7 hours ago, smash said:

Bitcoin seems to be continuously testing the $47k floor, about as exciting as this FA cup final. I did pick up some Cardano the other day though so some action there...

@warpigit looks as if I should have been analysing your charts.  😂 If we're below $47k on Monday, I think it would be irresponsible for me not to make another small investment and/or at least place a limit order for even lower. 

That's a thought, do you have one given you have a price you are prepared to enter at.

Personally, I can't believe I've had the opportunity to add to my BTC. You've no idea! 😀

Edited by Buffer Bear
Stray emojis, grammar etc as I often select the wrong options/functions when using my mobile!

3 minutes ago, markyh said:

It's not a floor, just very strong resistance from the 21 weekly EMA, which in every other bull run in Bitcoins history, held until the bull run was over. So if we close above this Sunday night, all should be well, close below it, and not a good sign. 

Both the bears and bulls know this, to there is a "tussle". to either close it above, or close it below $47k. 

Great.  Thanks for this given what I've just posted. 

5 minutes ago, Buffer Bear said:

@longgone

Isn't that like me saying that if I had known about this thread and visited earlier, I would have had as much bitcoin at @Traktion?  You are a wind😄-up merchant, Mr @longgone😁

Far better than the £98 pound I received on my ISA! 😏

Thank you for this.  

@warpigit looks as if I should have been analysing your charts.  😂If we're below $47k on Monday, I think it would be irresponsible for me not to make another small investment and/or at least place a limit order for even lower. 

That's a thought, do you have one given you have a price you are prepared to enter at.

😀Personally, I can't believe I've had the opportunity to add to my BTC. You've no idea! 

No i would have needed to know even before this thread traki was an amateur only holding a few hundred btc and sold for nothing.

I would have bought millions same as safemoon and just held its the only way. No point being a big girls blouse.

Now we know btc is polluting and bad for the environment we need to find the next green moon and buy enough and not do a traki.

33 minutes ago, longgone said:

No i would have needed to know even before this thread traki was an amateur only holding a few hundred btc and sold for nothing.

I would have bought millions same as safemoon and just held its the only way. No point being a big girls blouse.

Now we know btc is polluting and bad for the environment we need to find the next green moon and buy enough and not do a traki.

LOL

43 minutes ago, longgone said:

@warpighttps://hackernoon.com/a-psa-to-bitcoin-newbs-751b34dx@longgonelonglonggonelongone you're right about the pollution issue.

Traktion got a house out of it, so that's a good thing, right? 

I'm starting to understand the importance of the digital world and believe there is a place for alt coins.  I just don't know which ones I should be curious about.  Either way, I dont do things by half so have no time to research other stuff in any meaningful way.  I'm a 'big girls blouse' so am sticking with Bitcoin.  I'm in the early stages of learning but unlike some no-bitcoiners / Alt promoters on twitter, I at least understand the importance of decentralisation! The BTC thesis makes it clear to me that it is the winner.  Perfect - no need to look elsewhere.

Edited by Buffer Bear

1 hour ago, Buffer Bear said:

@warpighttps://hackernoon.com/a-psa-to-bitcoin-newbs-751b34dx@longgonelonglonggonelongone you're right about the pollution issue.

Traktion got a house out of it, so that's a good thing, right? 

I'm starting to understand the importance of the digital world and believe there is a place for alt coins.  I just don't know which ones I should be curious about.  Either way, I dont do things by half so have no time to research other stuff in any meaningful way.  I'm a 'big girls blouse' so am sticking with Bitcoin.  I'm in the early stages of learning but unlike some no-bitcoiners / Alt promoters on twitter, I at least understand the importance of decentralisation! The BTC thesis makes it clear to me that it is the winner.  Perfect - no need to look elsewhere.

Just my opinion but Layer 1 chains have matured and solidified. BTC and ETH are here to stay and will dominate everything, I wouldn't bother investing in anything other than those two as base layer blockchains. That means ignoring the likes of XRP, ADA, DOGE, BSC or any of that nonsense. They simply aren't going to make it in the long run. The big gains are now in nascent layer 2 scaling solutions (TRU), infrastructure (LINK), DEXes (UNI/SUSHI/1inch) and lending protocols (AAVE, COMP, AMPL, SNX) built on top of ETH. These are the building blocks of the upcoming DeFi revolution. Pretty much everything else is fighting a battle which has already been won.