• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markyh

• MonsieurCopperCrutch

• Buffer Bear

• goldbug9999

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoot me down, but a few members seems a bit obsessed with this thread.  There are a lot of threads on HOUSEpricecrash and other things to do in general than aggressively defend Bitcoin (e.g. see fami

They could certainly put various things in place to try and stop but I just don't seem them doing it. Obviously they could make dealing, trading, holding or using bitcoin punishable with 10 years

Bitcoin Cash can and will scale on chain. The technology advance within the next decade will allow it to happen with ease and always remain ahead of demand. What Core have done to Bitcoin is criminal

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Or he knows something you don't? Either way, you must be kicking yourself for not buying in months ago to trade this volatility mate? 

I just think his focus is more on BTC than running his company... Just a hunch! 

Not really, I've got investments all over the place, but it would have been nice to have caught the ride so far.

8 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Elons shenanigans is just the latest social attack vector that bitcoin has to harden itself against. I guess we should thank him for giving us a < $50 buying opportunity one last time.

@goldbug9999have to agree and hope you're right.

7 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

What happened to your plan of just investing a bits of spare money, you seem to be going all in. Have you

re-mortgaged the house yet and if so have you told your husband.

@Confusion of VIsI don't own a house so my husband is safe from me re-mortgaging... for now.  😁 I am only investing from time to time and I hadn't made a purchase for a couple of  weeks. 😢 In all seriousness, see above. It's probably too good to miss. 😏🙂

Edited by Buffer Bear
31 minutes ago, warpig said:

He's going to bankrupt that company.

I hope not. Saylor has undertaken a different level of research to most and seems totally convicted.

Anyway, he has personal wealth, including something like 7 houses and 5 jets (I've heard him reference this is an interview) so he will survive. 

Overall, I would hope he is loyal to his employees and is wedded to his company of 30 years or so.   

Edited by Buffer Bear
26 minutes ago, warpig said:

Not really, I've got investments all over the place, but it would have been nice to have caught the ride so far.

I don't think he would deny this.  When Saylor mentioned his wealth, he was not being boastful more indicating that it doesn't actually give one purpose.  He said bitcoin had renewed this...

Edited by Buffer Bear
28 minutes ago, warpig said:

$48500.  Bargain to me...

9 minutes ago, Buffer Bear said:

I hope not. Saylor has undertaken a different level of research to most and seems totally convicted.

Anyway, he has personal wealth, including something like 7 houses and 5 jets (I've heard him reference this is an interview) so he will survive. 

Overall, I would hope he is loyal to his employees and is wedded to his company of 30 years or so.   

Sounds quite ostentatious... 5 jets!

Edited by warpig
2 hours ago, warpig said:

Sounds quite ostentatious... 5 jets!

Was else can he do with his money.  He is an engineer so finds planes fascinating no doubt.  He has no children, a successful family business, two brains and in terms of philanthropy, he has a foundation - Saylor Academy - providing free education.  I think he's probably done enough to spoil himself. 

Edited by Buffer Bear
6 minutes ago, Buffer Bear said:

Was else can he do with his money.  He is an engineer so finds planes fascinating no doubt.  He has no children, a successful family, two brains and in terms of philanthropy, he has an foundation - Saylor Academy - providing free education.  I think he's probably done enough to spoil himself. 

I don't begrudge him his fortune, I was just thinking of the employees.

1 hour ago, warpig said:

I just think he knows something you don't... Just a hunch!

I was talking about you missing out on trading Bitcoins volatility. Sure you have other investments, but not as volatile as Bitcoin... Again just a hunch! 😉

12 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

I was talking about you missing out on trading Bitcoins volatility. Sure you have other investments, but not as volatile as Bitcoin... Again just a hunch! 😉

Bound to... but then again I know things he doesn't! :) 

As you know, by the time I got a handle on how it trades, the BIG move had already happened... such is life!

1 hour ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Phrase of the week:  "it's just a hunch:

Phrase of the decade+: "BTFD"

@warpigI can't wait for you to make a decision, either way!

Edited by Buffer Bear