House Price Crash Forum

The Bubbly Bitcoin Thread -- Merged Threads

1 minute ago, markyh said:

Sooooooo.  For @longgone , @wighty , @smash , A little update on the above , 18 months in.  This is what can happen when you pick a good crypto, invest even a small sum, and dont try and trade, just HODL it.  

Through initial staking for 14 months, and then restaking for 5 years, with the additional "bigpayday" payout that happened at month 12,  My initial 78000 Hex has now grown to 129000 Hex, and through staking is compounding at a rate of 27% p/a. 

This means that initial £18 spent on my freeclaim and the adoption amplifier on 3/12/2019 , is now worth £4152. 

Hex has gained in value from £0.00 at launch to £0.03216 today.  23000% in 18 months. 

Same ol same ol; i'm afraid.  Pick well, dont try and trade, just hodl.   And to be fair, pretty sure @MonsieurCopperCrutch knocked this as a scam back then and never freeclaimed his Hex, would have cost him a few quid in Eth Gas back then and his freeclaim and bigpayday bonus today would be worth around £100k i would guess, and would also be growing @ 25% + p/a compounding if he staked it for 5+ years. 

Yeah I missed out some gainz on this. But some you win and some you lose. 

Just now, wighty said:

Doubt if any of us will turn down anything free. Anymore HEX coming?.

Nope. The freeclaim that started Dec 2nd 2019 was programed to reduce at a rate of 2% a week.  So anyone trying to claim @ week 25 could only claim 50%, try to claim at week 49 , could only claim 2%. 

It was a one off thing.  Still a great Crypto though with lots of potential, still only pennies, and you can stake it to a max 5555 days to get a 37% p/a compound interest at present, and a 1 year stake is earning 13% at the moment. Paid in Hex of course, not FIAT. 

7 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Yeah I missed out some gainz on this. But some you win and some you lose. 

Dont worry, what you didnt claim meant i got a share of your unclaimed HEX at week 50, so cheers for the Brucey Bonus mate! 

1 minute ago, markyh said:

Nope. The freeclaim that started Dec 2nd 2019 was programed to reduce at a rate of 2% a week.  So anyone trying to claim @ week 25 could only claim 50%, try to claim at week 49 , could only claim 2%. 

It was a one off thing.  Still a great Crypto though with lots of potential, still only pennies, and you can stake it to a max 5555 days to get a 37% p/a compound interest at present, and a 1 year stake is earning 13% at the moment. Paid in Hex of course, not FIAT. 

What's minimum buy?. Which exchange?.

1 minute ago, wighty said:

What's minimum buy?. Which exchange?.

Several smaller ones, HitBTC , Uniswap V2,  others.   Very big community and the founder is looking to fork the Ethereum chain soon too to have a new tolken, Pulsechain, with designed in much lower gas fees, which should be interesting.  Any ERC20 on Eth could jump shop to this new blockchain. 

www.hex.com 

HEX price today, HEX live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

If you want in on the ground floor with a Eth fork that is from the founder of a legit interest barring crypto that has grown 23000% in 18 months , maybe look at a small investment in PulseChain, as this will be used to run Hex in the future, so is a legit project , not pump and dump scam coins like all the ones you guys have been looking at. 

Amazing how cycles repeat, last bull run you can see ETH (orange line)making a massive move against BTC at  roughly the same stage we are at now (Blue & Red lines). ETH yet to break ATH against BTC which it may well do then it will crash against BTC. So in this bull run this next week or so could be Alt Peak 1 before BTC does its thing and then we have another Alt peak later in the cycle.

2 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

£500. No questions asked. 

that might get the empty box 🤣

Congrats!

We held a new VIP draw and it’s great news! We've managed to reserve a PS5 for you!

Ready to get in on the action? Just follow the steps below to get hold of your brand new PS5.

i won !

https://engage.currys.co.uk/quiz/881628_2345/10017-PS5-Priority-Pass-RYI-Form.html

2 minutes ago, longgone said:

that might get the empty box 🤣

Congrats!

We held a new VIP draw and it’s great news! We've managed to reserve a PS5 for you!

Ready to get in on the action? Just follow the steps below to get hold of your brand new PS5.

i won !

https://engage.currys.co.uk/quiz/881628_2345/10017-PS5-Priority-Pass-RYI-Form.html

My mate got a ps5 2 months ago no issues, easy , from game.com. I won’t buy one until they sell them at a discount. Still undecided between ps5 and the new Xbox too

2 minutes ago, markyh said:

My mate got a ps5 2 months ago no issues, easy , from game.com. I won’t buy one until they sell them at a discount. Still undecided between ps5 and the new Xbox too

discount lol 

buy 2 sell 1 

2025  otherwise 

18 minutes ago, markyh said:

I've got the Series X already but want the PS5 for exclusives.

Edited by MonsieurCopperCrutch

16 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Got the PS5 for Gran Turismo mainly (which then got delayed), and then Microsoft bought Bethesda 😭

Hopefully Starfield and TES6 will also be on PC. I might have to spend 90 seconds of BTC profitz on an XBox if not.

Edited by Huggy

19 minutes ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

3 minutes ago, Huggy said:

Got the PS5 for Gran Turismo mainly (which then got delayed), and then Microsoft bought Bethesda 😭

Hopefully Starfield and TES6 will also be on PC. I might have to spend 90 seconds of BTC profitz on an XBox if not.

Clearly you guys have actual lives. 

I traded mine for kids 😒

@longgone

Deeznuts: The Latest Cryptocurrency to Take the Digital World by Storm

Deeznuts: The Latest Cryptocurrency to Take the Digital World by Storm

For anyone looking for the next Ethereum or Dogecoin, DeezNuts should be one of the cryptocurrencies they should get into. Prior to its launch, the coin has been picking up serious momentum on social media platforms and forums, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Reddit.

Currently listed at an introductory price of $0.000008, DeezNuts Crypto presents a large opportunity for people everywhere. With this low price and with the celebrities backing it up, it’s no wonder that when it went public, it went up 15x right out of the gate.

The low price and the celebrity endorsements have really amped up the hype for the coin, and many celebrities, investors, and traders have already invested millions of dollars into it! Still there’s plenty of DeezNuts to go around, and even those who are hesitant to get into the crypto game can rest assured that A-list celebrities are getting in on the hype too.

DeezNuts is currently listed on Pancake Swap, a platform that allows people to virtually trade cryptocurrencies with very little friction. It is also paired with Binance, a cryptocurrency exchange market. To buy, use DeezNuts’ token address, 0x01921a94e68f8d54f33c5d6f71d6664c35e33269.

Behind the heart of DeezNuts is a desire to use the rising tides of blockchain technology to positively impact the health sector. As a way of giving back to research and development, the developers behind DeezNuts pledged a certain amount of the proceeds of trades toward testicular and prostate cancer research. The goal is to raise at least 2 million dollars for the cause and create a buzz in the medical sector, thus raising more awareness of the opportunities that crypto markets have.

Developers behind peer-to-peer digital currencies often spend a lot of time and energy mining these unique bits of code scattered all over the internet. People will remember Dogecoin, which exploded back in 2013. Today, Dogecoin is valued at anywhere between $0.4 to $0.5 depending on market fluctuations, almost 2,000 times the original value it had back in 2013.

DeezNuts is well on its way to replicating that same level of success or even expanding further. Keep an eye on its development and follow their progress through their official channels.

To find out more, go to their official website, where the steps are thoroughly explained. Also follow them on Twitter and Instagram.

20 hours ago, dannyf said:

Eth already did a fork to reverse parts of a supposedly immutable blockchain. I prefer bitcoin for my savings.

And going off market cap the market seems to agree, but I’m sure you’re cleverer than the market

Well the market seems to be switching to Eth, for very good reason.