• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markyh

• MonsieurCopperCrutch

• goldbug9999

• jiltedjen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoot me down, but a few members seems a bit obsessed with this thread.  There are a lot of threads on HOUSEpricecrash and other things to do in general than aggressively defend Bitcoin (e.g. see fami

They could certainly put various things in place to try and stop but I just don't seem them doing it. Obviously they could make dealing, trading, holding or using bitcoin punishable with 10 years

Bitcoin Cash can and will scale on chain. The technology advance within the next decade will allow it to happen with ease and always remain ahead of demand. What Core have done to Bitcoin is criminal

Posted Images

3 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

Had you invested anything at all you wouldnt be a tragic no coiner sitting on FA gains vs those of use with 6 and 7 figures.

Lol so big deal

i would have thought those kind of gains would improve your mood.

No chance for me then.

1 minute ago, longgone said:

Lol so big deal

No chance for me then.

With a defeatist attitude there will be no chance for you buddy. Just fill your boots and check back in 8 years time. That’s what I did when it was incredibly risky. I’ve front runner all the risk for you. 

1 hour ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

With a defeatist attitude there will be no chance for you buddy. Just fill your boots and check back in 8 years time. That’s what I did when it was incredibly risky. I’ve front runner all the risk for you. 

Lol at 51

Why bother old and washed out by then.

5 hours ago, Buffer Bear said:

The cynic in me asks how do you know this is not just whales moving Bitcoin around between themselves to generate the impression of liquidity. It's what I would be doing if I was an early adopter with a few hundred thousand Bitcoin.

2 hours ago, Confusion of VIs said:

The cynic in me asks how do you know this is not just whales moving Bitcoin around between themselves to generate the impression of liquidity. It's what I would be doing if I was an early adopter with a few hundred thousand Bitcoin.

I'm sure that the point of the story was were else could you move $703 million in an instant for a fee of $571. Whales are everywhere playing their game. Who the **** really cares? 

8 hours ago, longgone said:

Lol so big deal

No chance for me then.

Your the one sniping at people trying to throw some weird guilt trip on those of use who are sitting on small fortunes making out as if we cry ourselves to sleep every night wishing we had put more in. Well guess what we don't, me - every day I give thanks for not being a sad nocoiner like you, that makes me very very happy indeed I can tell you.

7 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Your the one sniping at people trying to throw some weird guilt trip on those of use who are sitting on small fortunes making out as if we cry ourselves to sleep every night wishing we had put more in. Well guess what we don't, me - every day I give thanks for not being a sad nocoiner like you, that makes me very very happy indeed I can tell you.

Looking back to 8 years ago I was as pessimistic and angry with myself as @longgone is today because I saw all the others at that time making and talking up their mad gainz and I thought why and how did I miss out on this. Brushing it all aside I dived down the Bitcoin rabbit hole to really learn about it and I realised not only it's true potential but that it was not too late to invest. That was in 2013. Today this fact still holds strong. IT IS STILL EARLY BUT YOUR WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS FAST CLOSING. The lastest statistics are that 8,000,000 peole have at least 1 Bitcoin. Imagine that. 8 million people out of 7.8 Billion own one of the hardest assets in the world. 

2 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

Looking back to 8 years ago I was as pessimistic and angry with myself as @longgone is today because I saw all the others at that time making and talking up their mad gainz and I thought why and how did I miss out on this. Brushing it all aside I dived down the Bitcoin rabbit hole to really learn about it and I realised not only it's true potential but that it was not too late to invest. That was in 2013. Today this fact still holds strong. IT IS STILL EARLY BUT YOUR WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS FAST CLOSING. The lastest statistics are that 8,000,000 peole have at least 1 Bitcoin. Imagine that. 8 million people out of 7.8 Billion own one of the hardest assets in the world. 

And in 8 years I hope to be saying something very similar.  However, my version will depart from one aspect as we're not likely to be in the adoption stage.  By then, all the big institutions including pension and sovereign funds will have piled in and ETFs will be two a penny.  @longgone we've been given sufficient warning about this. Take heed. 

BTFD.  I did, once again.  😁

On 4/2/2021 at 3:10 AM, Buffer Bear said:

I should have invested ALL my FIAT in Bitcoin!🤑

This post will become historic, like @Traktion in due course...😱. The difference is I will return to be mocked.

Woulda coulda shoulda. 

3 most common words in gambling.

12 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

🤣
Lol ok

15 hours ago, MonsieurCopperCrutch said:

More defeatism. Are you planning on checking out of Earth at 52?

Yeah even earlier why not.

The stresess of trying to exist in this bent corrupt chithole is not worth the effort just to obtain the basics without being shafted.

Buying some electronic generated chite or some metal dug up out the ground hoping it goes up in value so you dont end up homeless is laughable. What a sad fecking world.

Can we quit the sniping? It serves no purpose.

Those who are "in" know the risks and possible rewards, as (should) those who are "out".

No-one is forced to be either "in" or "out" (except by poverty, I suppose, in which case you have my sympathy)

If you are "out" by choice or circumstances, why bother trying to tell those who are "in" their own business? It looks like trolling.... Go away and devote your efforts to something else you can or want to be "in".

Likewise, those who are "in" should have no need to respond to those who are "out", to try to convince them or mock them. It's simply feeding a troll...

Any recommendations on a secure (as can be) crypto currency exchange or point in the direction of such info ? A lot of trust pilot reviews for them are full of people complaining they've been ripped off which doesn't engender confidence.